The Manga clash!(Japenese comics)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UraEVIL

Reaction score
If your favourite manga series isnt on here then just post and ill look and edit your votes are greatly appreciated :D :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi:

Chow and happy voting!

I like Inuyasha and FMA. Inuyasha is definatly my fave though. Sry FMA fans.

None of the above. Hamtaro is my fav manga....yes hamtaro was a manga in 1997...and lets not forget death note...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ughh sorry peoples..... :huh:

I forgot about deathnote, a popular manga and of course I love it!

How could I forget!? :D

"Sobs"

I love Naruto Shippuden Its a very popular anime series and I reccomend it for anime lovers everywhere!

My two favorites both aren't on here >_<

They are Death Note and Bleach.

I also kinda like fruit's basket, too..

Once again iam sorry fo not putting death note!

And thank you for reminding me about bleach! Just vote for a comic you like if your fav manga isnt on here! Iam deeply sorry guys and manga lovers everywhere. ;)

Fruits Basket (i love it i own all the books), La Corda d'Oro, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time manga. Many more i want to read, though.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time manga.
I've read most of that online, but I'd love to own it. <33

I don't have any mangas. But my brother might be getting the Nausicaa manga. I'd love to read through that one.

OoT is the only one i read online, fruits basket i own and la corda d'oro i borrowed the books from a friend. onemanga is great, though.

I've read many, most of them I have. Gathered up quite a few over the years.

Loveless

Sayonara Zestubou Sensei

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Junjou Romantica

Bus Gamer

I have many more, those are just a few, and the ones closest to me at the moment. I hate reading manga online, it's just not the same as having one in your hands for me. But, if there isn't a manga published in english at all of a series, then I have no choice to read it online.

Loveless as in the one with all the cat people?

I read like, 6 chapters. But all the talk about magic and spells was too much for my small brain to take in. x.x

My current favorite is Gakuen Alice. Hayate.

And I also like Pandora Hearts. Jack. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back