What Are You Most Proud Of?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really think I could just pick one thing about myself to be proud of, or one moment that defines who I am. I think it's the many times spent doing something meaningful or silly that defines me as a person.

At the school dance, I chugged a full can of orange juice in 11 second xD

Well the fact that I just ate 3 cookies for lunch, skipped breakfast, am still hungry, but feel sick. xDDD

Actually, I'm proud of how this one time I flipped my brother over and threw him onto the couch. And I was like 10. So he was 13. XD

That I got the most awards out my whole grade (Science award, Computer class award, Math award, Principals list award) and the most pins (A pin for every award). People have been talking about me xD

EDIT: By the way, I'm in GATE.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm proud of my school grades xD

Even though there's not much to be proud of - I dont really try hard.

That I was awarded Smartest Girl in the school. LOL.

I don't think I have a moment in my life which exactly defines who I am.

I think every single thing that has happened to me somehow makes me, me.

Even when im mad, sad, or not myself im still sarcastically funny and silly

I am proud of the fact that I managed to be historian for our theatre club, that I assistant directed two amazing shoes, stage managed one if those, and figured out hoe to work the followspots--almost perfectly at competition, with only an hour of practice time. I'm also very proud of today, and the fact that I contributed sooo much to an awesome winning show. :)

And yes, these are just a recent handful.

I don't think I have a "Life Defining" moment.

I love certain moments, yes. But I don't think anything really defines me.

Wait, scratch that.

I'm most proud of living with the ridiculous amount of pain... she... caused me, until it payed off.

That's my moment. The day I was finally done with her, I was finally free.

The other day I think I had my proudest moment. I could have fallen 50 feet to my death, but even with my terrible fear of heights, I kept climbing up the side of the ravine. I knew I had to fight to stay alive. I got up to the top and cried, because I had made it.

I'm proud of throwing this fat boy over a table when he was being seriously annoying. He was like, twelve stone or something as well XD

Yes. I'm really so sad that's my life defining moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably, the first time I walked, or my first word, or something.

I can't think of a good one. :S

My hair.

I dye it and cut it myself. I feel like it's one of the few things I can really control, so I do. I get bored of one style after too long, so I always tend to have some sort of odd hair dye in my bathroom. I'm really proud of it because I honestly do think it's beautiful, and because I conjured it from my own mind and made it a reality using my own artistic talent, it makes me feel so much better about my self and my skills when it comes to being an artist.

Also, my eye makeup.

It's not nearly as sentimental as my hair, but the same concept applies. I can control it, no one else can. I modify the way I do it a lot. I have names for all of my looks, too. "Classic Smoke", "Modern Smoke", "Anime Eye", "Vicky's Secret". They're all based on what they look like. I like switching them up a little every time, Like with the smokey looks I'll try using dark blues instead of black.

Finally, my grades.

A lot of teachers think I'm a bad kid at first, because I wear dark clothes, I talk really loud, zone out, and do stupid insane things. And then, a lot of them hate me even more, when I totally ace their class without any effort, and still set a bad example for everyone else.

And then others, -coughmyscienceteacherIlovethatladycough- love me more, because I apparently come with the lesson that you can't judge a book by it's cover. But they do wish I'd put more effort into things. Like, I'll get an A on every test, but when it comes to things I have to complete at home... Bleh. A piece of notebook paper with the answers scrawled on in crayon obviously done the period before xD Which, I still get credit for, because I get them right. But it looks like crap. And that piece of crap earns me a spot on the A honor role. Which I am proud of.

I got the highest level in German in my year last year. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back