Do Tamagotchis Will Happen Anything When It Drop?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiBoyz

Reaction score
My new tama v6 just dropped down some times a few days ago & will it happen anything bad?i just nid help so that i wouldn't worry......... :nyatchi:

Do you mean if it gets damage when you drop it? If thats what you mean I dont think anything will happen. I drop mine all the time and nothing happens so you don't have to worry. Hope I helped :nyatchi:

what do you mean by drop? Hungry/Happy drop, physical drop ~toy hits ground, or what? We need more info.

Generally, in my past experience, Tamagotchis are pretty durable and won't break too badly unless you purposely slam it into the ground, or if it drops from a very, very high place. The most that will happen is the shell will get a dent or two. This is only from my own personal experience though, and since I stopped buying new Tamagotchis after v4, I'm not sure how strong newer editions are.

If it hits the ground, it may or may not be damaged, depending on where and how hard it dropped. If it landed on carpeting or not-so-hard on a kitchen floor, for instance, I don't think too much harm could come to it...just make sure not to have it near water (particularily enough to submerge it).

No, nothing bad happens. One time I was @ school and when I was walking in, I dropped my Music Star on the concrete and it was fine! :wub:

Nothing bad, unless the shell is severely cracked, a row of pixels dissapear, or the sounds aren't right.

There very durable. My friend and me were messing around with it on the bus and he was swing it around his finger and the chain broke and it flew across the bus and it ways fine. I just had to reattach the chain.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as you didn't drop it from two stories up out a window, I think you'll be fine. :D

Something could happen like if hits the ground hard enough the wire that makes the tama work could yank off or the wire for the sound could be yank off. SO JUST BECAREFULLY.

The wire for the sound only breaks if you debug your tama without care and take it apart hard.

No i drop mine all the time any nothing ever happens to it. Tamas are pretty durable :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back