My Tama ID :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmelyn

Reaction score
Yay, finally got mine :]. I just hope there isn't a newer model coming out soon again :D

And I cannot get pictures to appear on here soooo https://tamanotes.blogspot.com/ go here for pictures :furawatchi: . By the way does anyone have the ID growth chart =/ I can't seem to find one D:

oh wow thats awesome!!! I wish i could get one!! well i can, if i wanted, but im afraid of losing interest then wrecking it, then dragging out of my closet just to play with it for a couple weeks ): thats what happened with my other tam's

I got tissues too! I wonder if we bought from the same seller :p

I got a white one :p wanted pink but the magenta jewel made it look gaudy. And maybe we bought from the same seller :0 haha i got it on Ebay from seiken or something like that :( .

And yeah as soon as i got my ID I have been ignoring my musicstar (poor chamametchi D:) haha, so hopefully i don't get bored of the ID.

It looks really cool :)

I'm jealous xD

XD I'm guessing no one has a growth chart then D: oh well, guess it'll be a surprise as to what i get x3

I got a white one :furawatchi: wanted pink but the magenta jewel made it look gaudy. And maybe we bought from the same seller :0 haha i got it on Ebay from seiken or something like that :rolleyes: .
And yeah as soon as i got my ID I have been ignoring my musicstar (poor chamametchi D:) haha, so hopefully i don't get bored of the ID.
Haha we did! And the jeweled part on the pink isn't really "magenta". I video up on my myspace showing it in light and it's actually really pretty.

Haha, wow nice we picked the same seller:p

Yeah I'm just picky when it comes to colors X3 The pink TMGC+C is think is really nice, I just don't like the color of the pink for the jewel x.x

can the people who got it tell me a bunch of cool stuff about it so i can print it off and show my mom so maybe she gets it for me please and thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back