What do you want to be when your older?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenna

Reaction score
Well I like taking care of pets,and I take really good care of my tama'scuz sometimes I want bad characters lol.So im going to be a vet.But that takes too long.You have to spend like,7years at uni.So me and my friends are starting a band...so famous rockstar!

i want to be a paistry chef i just hope i dont bake any of my tamagotchis in the cakes

I'm thinking about perhaps being a Game Designer or something. Maybe when I'm older, and if Tamagotchi is still around, I can help with development. Also, I think I may like to start my own development studio.

To be a photographer is my dream.

Honestly, I have no idea. I'd LIKE to be some sort of musician. Maybe a Zookeeper; something that has to do with animals. Or somehow helping people. I love to help.

Anything that has to do with music, specifically I want to play oboe professionally. :) The world needs more oboe players, because it seems like it is the unloved instrument. ): It's really my passion though.

A movie producer, an entrepreneur, a chiropractor or an oncologist. ;p

I wish I had time to be all 4 :D

I'd love to be a singer. Definately not for the fame, but for sharing music with the world. Each and every song can describe someones life. And if there's hope in that song, well that's just beautiful.

Well, back to reality, I have no idea what I'd like to do. I'd like to do something that involves using my brain, but nothing has really appealed to me yet.

I'd like to be a kindergarten teacher because I work really well with little kids. I just love little kids so being a kindergarten teacher will let me work with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back