Reasons I dislike fake tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

froggybebe

Reaction score
I do not like fake tamas. Period. The reasons? Okay. Brace yourself, this might take a while.

Number One Reason I Do Not Like Fake Tamas: People sell them on Ebay overpricing them, saying that they are the original ones and they aren't. And people buy them thinking that they are real when they are not. And these people don't get in trouble.

Number Two Reason: They're not all that fun and total copies of Bandai.

Number 3 Reason: Most of them don't work at all and have poor graphics.

There's plenty more reasons but thats all for now.....

What are some reasons you dislike fake tamas (or like them)?

I dislike fake tama's because I like authenticity. Just the way I am.

Yeah, I see it on Ebay all the time. Especially this time of year; so close to Christmas. I think the listers put the word "tamagotchi" in their listing because people are familiar with it. You just have to be careful.

I dont actually mind them, you see, a true fake would be made out of chocolate or simply not have any virtual capabilities, they are just imitation, and their not imitations to THOSE people, or company or whatever, and the word "tamagotchi", is just that, a word, it doesnt have some big meaning or philosophical importance, right?

i do not like it cuz there sometimes over priced and unfun (if that is a word) -_-

There are fakes then there are the 'other' pets.

I like quite a lot of those odd pets. Some are really fun and interesting.

The fakes claim to be Tamagotchi and tend to be cheaply made and try to look like Tamagotchi.

Don't mistake the 'fakes' with the 'other' odd pets. You can really be missing out on some fun ones.

Hi everyone!

I HATE fake tamas because they are unfair with the price.

Also they make tmagotchis look sill things that are not fun

Number three: well it's not really a reason but poor bandia.

I think it is discraeful. :angry:

:huh: :( :kusatchi: :blink: ^_^ :D :D :D :eek:

These thing happen... I guess...[/i]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back