Skillet anyone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kapaka789

Reaction score
Has anyone ever herd of the band skillet. If you haven't look up the song monster by skillet on YouTube and see what your missing out on. =)

Aren't they a Christian rock band? Yeah, I've heard of them. But I've never heard a song by them. x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky! xD I must learn how to play guitar and buy an electric one to blast Whispers in the Dark. xD
I can teach you how to play monster,hero,falling in the black and whipers in the dark. My freinds and I play those songs together everyday. We just need to live by eachother. Lol :gozarutchi:

I'll never get a guitar. D:
Is there any way you can electrify a piano? I'd do Whispers in the Dark that way. xDDD
How come you can't get guitar anyway there's something called an electric piano. I have one but it doesn't really sound like a electric guitar it sounds like a uh… well I don't really know lol

Ok heers the plan: we are going to try to make skillet famous. Tell your freinds and go to there concerts( it gives them mony ) and listen to the refuge on the raio 91.5 is the staition it's on. :blink:

Latest posts

Back