Which sites are blocked at your school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

+[ b r u t a l ]+

Reaction score
Any site we're not supposed to be on is technically banned. That includes;

• Facebook

• MySpace

• LimeWire

• Hotmail

• YouTube

• GaiaOnline

• Twitter

That's what I could come up with from the top of my head, but there's a bunch more.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember correctly, most forums were blocked. Gaia was, which drove me nuts.

I know Livejournal wasn't during my Freshman year. I think it was for my Sophomore year.

I don't think Myspace or Facebook were blocked. They weren't really popular then(if they even existed).

They blocked Neopets :|

I wouldn't be surprised if YouTube is blocked. The school district here is really weird about what they block.

Basically everything you'd go on for fun;

Facebook.

MySpace.

Twitter.

YouTube.

TamaTalk.

FML / MLIA.

Lolcats.

Mystery Google!

The list would go on and on and on.

Any Forum or social site is blocked.

basically any site that is remotely fun, is blocked. the boys at my school lent me this software that you carry on a hard drive. It's called Proxy and it temporarily unblocks all the sites, without being detected. it lasts until you pull the USB out of the computer. but i found some good games that i can play without Proxy. one boy even gave me his 16g USB and it was full of games that he had downloaded at home. so i dragged and dropped them into my file. but then i got caught out by the tech teacher. he said as long as i didn't transfer them into anyone elses file, i could keep them. he's sooo awesome!

social networking sites (facebook, etc...)

Game sites (Habbo, Horseisle, etc...)

Web Chat sites (Yahoo answers, etc...)

that's pretty much it. Forum sites (like TamaTalk, etc...) are aloud.

We don't pay attention to it anyway. I'm pretty much the savior of the class because I found a way to access the sites, but still have them blocked so we wouldn't get in trouble. xD

Almost everything you could use for fun, except the BiteSize revision activites. Tamatalk isnt. But everything else is.

Pretty much all sites.

Even some non-fun ones. I'll be doing my work on a school computer and it's hard to research because most sites are blocked.

facebook

twitter

photobucket

other picture sites

some others i forget

Facebook

Tamatalk :(

outube

hotmail

youtube

... not twitter :D

Social sites (e.g. Bebo, Facebook, etc.)

Youtube

Poptropica

Lots of others.

TamaTalk used to be not blocked but then it became blocked. Hopefully it's unblocked next year.

Myspace, Facebook, Youtube, Rhapsody, Playlist, DeviantArt, and a lot of different random sites.

They actually haven't blocked tamatalk. :|

Nothing : D

My school doesnt know how to block sites xD

Seriously, I've been on facebook at school xD

A better question would be which sites AREN'T blocked.

Pft.

All forums, games, supposedly YouTube, social networking sites (although sometimes those slip up)...DeviantArt.

I hate my school, 'cus they block anything thats FUN.

They block everything FUN! -shoots person who came up with the stupid idea-

The List

DeviantArt

YouTube

MiniClip

TamaChat (Not Tama Talk, TamaChat. It never works when I try...)

Gaia

RuneScape

Twitter

MySpace

GrooveShark

Anything fun, ect.

The list goes on and on, but for some reason, they didn't ban Facebook YET. Or TamaTalk, since I'm the only person that uses TamaTalk, and I always delete my history so they don't ban TamaTalk too. Then I'm stuck to Fanfiction.net... (But's thats destened to be banned too)

Pretty much everything.

YouTube, Gaia, Twitter, Plurk, pretty much every single forum, and even Google Images.

deivantART isn't though~

I gotta try LiveJournal and quite possibly sandchamber.

Oh, and Encycolopedia Dramatica isn't blocked either.

Everything about it is a huge reason to be blocked. :'D

Most of the stuff you guys mentioned.

And Google Images. Wtf? ._.

Social networking sites

Sites with 'game' in the URL

YouTube

TamaTalk isn't, though. Nor are Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back