brushing his teeth?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joi_sixx

Reaction score
my tamas been doin weird things latley like taking a bath, rolling over, watching tv, drinking tea, and brushing his teen. all without me doing anything to make him do this. does this mean hes trying to say he can live without me? is he going to run away and die? HELP!!!

no. that means you took good care of him mine do that all the time they take baths they brush there teeth i have never had one watch TV before ;)

Don't worry about it.

I know lot's of people who freak out about this, but it's not a biggie.

When you leave your Tama for a while, it gets bored after walking around the screen lots. It shows you have taken care of them by doing things like brushing teeth, watching t.v, playing with toys etc.

Just start doing stuff with it to stop it and make it happy. :D

The only time your tama can leave is when it is an adult and has had a child. Then it moves to Tamatown. :(

HOPE I HELPED!!

:( RhiRhi B)

There was another topic posted by enso with almost the exact same question. Why dont you go check that one out instead, it has more comments.

And tamagotchi brush their teeth usually in the morning and when they are about to sleep in the night. Its not a big deal, just fun to watch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back