Green Day.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOUDERnow.

Reaction score
So, who likes Green Day? x3

I adore all of their music. Except for Shenanigans, that album sucked. But yeah. Other than that, they're amazing.

I love their older stuff, and Kerplunk! is no doubt one of my favourite albums. But I love their new stuff, too. I love Billie Joe's political views in American Idiot. And one day, I will see the AI musical. One day.

I got to see them live in Hamilton this summer, it was too amazing for words. They have so much energy and they sound awesome. I could go on and on about the kid playing guitar for them, and how Billie Joe violated the mic stand, and Billie Joe getting a free carton of ciggarettes, and the super awesome guy that sang Longview, and yeah. So many good times. xD

I love them.

I heard on Facebook that the Rockband company was beginning to make a Green Day edition of Rockband. It sounds like it's going to be awesome. I want it. xD

^ OMGIKNOW. :'D I'M SO EXCITED FOR IT.

But those a-holes making the game might censor it. Which will be like the Wal-Mart dilemma all over again.

I have been a Green Day fan since '05.

Yeahhh boy. I was in the sixth grade then ! :D

My best friend saw them live this summer. I wanted to go, but couldn't.

She was all, "KATIE KATIE OMG!" because Billie Joe mooned them.

I was like OMG WHY WAS I NOT THERE?! O8<

Last edited by a moderator:
My best friend saw them live this summer. I wanted to go, but couldn't. She was all, "KATIE KATIE OMG!" because Billie Joe mooned them.

I was like OMG WHY WAS I NOT THERE?! O8<
His crack is not as beautiful as you'd think. ;_____;

Highlight of the night is when he jacks off the microphone stand and gets the crowd to make sex noises. xD

So like yeah, I don't listen to them much but what I have listened to is good.

Oh. I listened to 21 Guns for the first time a couple of hours ago. Kelsey was there. The lyrics are touching.

The American Idiot musical--YES. Allie, that will be the one musical that I will take you to that you will sit still in. xD

I've been a fan since 03/04. My favourite songs in no paticular order are Holiday, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, American Idiot, Wake Me Up When September Ends, 21 Guns, East Jesus Nowhere, St. Jimmy, Time of Your Life, Viva La Gloria...Uh, let's just say I like a lot of their songs XD

So like yeah, I don't listen to them much but what I have listened to is good.
Oh. I listened to 21 Guns for the first time a couple of hours ago. Kelsey was there. The lyrics are touching.

The American Idiot musical--YES. Allie, that will be the one musical that I will take you to that you will sit still in. xD
The lyrics are beautiful. <3

Have you heard the version wiht the cast of American Idiot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-eQR0FVHpo

I'll be sitting still untill they sing Whatsername. Then I'll cry my eyes out. xD

^^^

Noo. I'll check it out. YAY MUSICALS.

Yes. And then I'll be like... "Dude..wtf?"

Because I haven't heard it.

I suppose I'll have to listen to it so I'm not startled by your bawling.

Latest posts

Back