Sims

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong forum.

And, I don't think Sims is the best game ever.

It should be in Stuff We Play, since it's a game. That's what TK (Goggle-Face) was saying.

And I'm sorry to say that I don't find Sims the best game ever. (;

Sims is an average game that I like. But are you talking about all the sims games cause I like Sims 2 castaway ;)

Not the best game ever though

I Used to have Sims for PC, but ever since we got a new computer, I have no idea where it is...

I have the sims on gamecube.

I made a family called the funky family, it has Mario, Peach, Timmy-Turner, Pikachu (a baby)

I remember when i was little i used to call the the Sums. xD

I like to make tons of families and houses, but I don't really play with them.

But recently I've made a family and they're quite fun. >;D The daughter, Mary, moved out of the house with her twin brother, and she was going to have a child, but it died at birth (a/k/a I shut off the computer right before it was born) but she'd already spent all of her money on a crib and supplies for her baby, and she's in debt and struggling. So whenever the mailman/newspaper/pizza delivery man comes I pull him from the street and ask him to marry her, so all of his money will be added to the family funds, and then I kill/starve him or whatever. And repeat this process with other random men.

Of course I do this on purpose, just to make it a little more exciting.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not the BEST, but I like it. I got The sims 3: world adventures. I'm a journalist :lol:

I've never played the Sims before, but I'm thinking about getting it.

I have Sims 2 and 3. I don't like Sims 3.

Sims 2 is the best Sims to me.

OMG I HAD Sims pet stories I WAS ADDICTED>!!! WANT SIMS 3 SO BAD!!!! if I had it I be on the computer all the time DAY and NIGHT!!

I like to make tons of families and houses, but I don't really play with them.But recently I've made a family and they're quite fun. >;D The daughter, Mary, moved out of the house with her twin brother, and she was going to have a child, but it died at birth (a/k/a I shut off the computer right before it was born) but she'd already spent all of her money on a crib and supplies for her baby, and she's in debt and struggling. So whenever the mailman/newspaper/pizza delivery man comes I pull him from the street and ask him to marry her, so all of his money will be added to the family funds, and then I kill/starve him or whatever. And repeat this process with other random men.

Of course I do this on purpose, just to make it a little more exciting.
Sounds like a fun way to play :)

The Sims is my favourite game :kuribotchi: I don't like the console ones too much. The Computer ones are better. I own:

The Sims,

The Sims 2 -

University

Nightlfe

Open For Business

Seasona

Freetime.

The Sims 3 -

World Adventures

Console:

Sims, Bustin' Out (XBox)

The Sims (PS2)

The Sims 2 (DS)

The Sims 2 Pets (DS)

Sims 2 Castaway (Wii)

MySims (DS & Wii)

I never realised I had so many Sims games until now xD

Not the best game on earth, but its very amusing i must admit. I don't own it because i don't have my own computer, but i've played it at friends' houses.

The most fun thing is to wait till some random person walks by, pause the game, make a cage out of the fence, and then drag them into it. Then they're trapped and after pacing for awhile they start screaming. xD

Also, if you then place an oven in said cage, make the sim put something into it, and then surround it with furniture, the whole thing will catch fire. and then the sim dies. yeah, we do torture those sims.

Oh, and it's true that the computer ones are much better. i also have Sims 2 for XBox, and it kinda sucks. XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back