What anime characters do you just HATE?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firelord Izzi

Reaction score
You don't even need a reason.

Sakura and Ino from Naruto are just so annoying.

Kikyo from Inuyasha, well, I don't know. I just hate every episode that she appears in.

Kaolla Su from Love Hina argargargarg.

Again, I just don't like her.

Sunako's aunt from Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. She's just ridiculous. Always having to fly in on a helicopter; which makes one think she doesn't even need to charge the kids rent, and her views on being a 'lady' are just stupid. Cook, clean, always look nice, don't step out of line, retarded stuff that no female probably ever does.

I know I have more, but I just can't think of them.

Feel free to rage as much as you like.

I don't really watch anime, but does manga count? If so....

I HATE:

akito from fruits basket, he's so mean to all my favorite characters

azuma from la corda d'oro, he's really creepy, and he has a split personality

Ash from Pokemon. he is a nerd and i just hate him, in fact, he sounds like bart simpson!

Laura From Hamtaro. Shes so annoying, she sounds like kagome from inuyasha!

who i also hate!

Dawn from Pokemon. She's stupid. AND ANNOYING!!! I CAN'T BELIVE I HAVE TO PLAY AS HER IN THE PLATNIM GAME!

And...My most hated anime person....

SPARKLE FROM HAMTARO.

She's very bossy, rude, annoying, she's like half hannah montana/timmy turner! With her annoying squeaky voice *gags*

I don't really watch anime, but does manga count? If so....
I HATE:

akito from fruits basket, he's so mean to all my favorite characters

azuma from la corda d'oro, he's really creepy, and he has a split personality
He's only that way because he's been raised by a quite insane mother. Have you read the manga? If you hadn't, you should, it would clear it up.

Renege from Ouran HSHC drives me insane. Her laugh is the worst, even though she is a funny character. Character from Ouran that I really do hate are the Lobelia girls, because they are aggressive and won't leave Haruhi alone.

The Yuki Fan Club from Fruits Basket sort of pis.s me off, but I don't excatly hate them. I think they are good for just quick appearances. I didn't like it when they made whole episodes for them alone.

[offtopic] THERE IS A FRUITS BASKET AD ON MAH SCREEN AND KYO IS TAKING OVER MAH MIND >_< [/offtopic] [bleach]So you can tell I like Kyo because I like Ichigo Kurosaki :p

I HATE Orihime because of her DRAMA in the middle of the kewl episodes. And I hate Rangiku because SHE'S STEALIN MAH HITSUGAYA D:< [/bleach] [inuyasha]Kikyo episodes ughhhhhhh.......and then HOJO! LET INUYASHA AND KAGOME BE TOGETHER AND LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!! Naraku. [/inuyasha] [Ranma 1/2]I love everyone from Ranma 1/2 :3. [/Ranma 1/2] [Fruits Basket] The Yuki fan club! There so annoying! coughtohruxyukicough. [/Fruits Basket] [Full Metal Alchemist] Roy Mustang D:< [/Full Metal Alchemist] [Legend of Zelda] Saria, Zelda, Ruto, Malon, any girl who loves Link. [/Legend of Zelda] [Pokemon] Dawn. [/Pokemon] [Kingdom Hearts] Organization 13 except for Zexion, Roxas, and Axel. And Kairi. [/Kingdom Hearts] And yeah......thats it :)

EDIT: [Naruto] Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Rock Lee, Might Guy, and THAT. IS. IT. [/Naruto] If u just read that, you have super-reading powers :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]Hinata from Naruto. There's no reason to be so shy around guys. I mean, jeez. You've known Naruto most of your life, and he comes back after training with Jirayia [spellcheck?] and she still can't act normal. I mean :/ I could understand if her past was different, but, really. She lives with one of the most powerful clans. She shouldn't be anti social.[/SIZE]

Orohime from Bleach. For sure.

and Rukia. Both girls cause to much drama in that show, and it's annoying as hell.

And Tamaki from Ouran.

As hot as he is, he's a freaking drama queen :/

Krad from D.N.Angel. He's just...BAH.

Pegasus from YuGiOh. I don't know why. He just bugs me. He is fun to make fun of though.

Akito from Fruits Basket. I feel bad for her, but still. She treated Yuki so poorly. D:

Sakuno's friend. Whatever her name was. From Fruits Basket. I am against tennis cheerleaders. xD

Sparkle from Hamtaro.

I really hate her, fisrt off all, she is really bossy, she thinks that the ham-hams are weird then in the japan version sparkle has a crush on hamtaro but she hated hamtaro in the old ones! WTH?! MAKE UP YOUR MIND, SPARKLE!!! plus her voice sounds like a annoying 4 year old with turner syndrome.

I. HATE. HOMUNCULI. from fullmetal alchemist because they all want to kill Ed and I fangirl the most over him and Link. and Hitsugaya.

Kiki from "Kiki's Delivery Service". I watched the film out of boredom yesterday and seriously, one minute the girl's so overly polite it's sickening, the next she's being a complete and utter b*tch. But people don't resent her for that, oh, no, everyone just loves her >.<

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the voice acting was pretty awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Misa Amane from Daeth Note. I don't watch Death Note, but my cousin does. And all the times she's showed me Death Note, Misa would be there, being an annoying little pop-star.

KALLEN FROM CODE GEASS! She is such a fake! And everyone says allen is pretty.... She is so ugly.

>>>:::DDDD I HATE SASUKE FROM NARUTO!!!! HE NEEDS TO BE NICER TO HIS BIG BROTHER. HASENT HE EVER THE SAYING, RESPECT YOUR ELDERS?!?!?!?

INUYASHA.

Like, I just hate how he thinks he's so cool xD

I don't really watch anime. But I have seen his show and he is a fail. sorry ;p

>>>:::DDDD I HATE SASUKE FROM NARUTO!!!! HE NEEDS TO BE NICER TO HIS BIG BROTHER. HASENT HE EVER THE SAYING, RESPECT YOUR ELDERS?!?!?!?
Lol, why would he be nice to him?!

Anyway, I hate:

Ciel from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler.

He's a brat. Without Sebastian, he would be useless.

Sai from Naruto.

He just bugs the hell out of me.

Kabuto from Naruto.

Again, he bugs me. Even more than Sai.

Ash from Pokemon.

He's annoying, insane, and he's so obsessed with Pikachu it's just stupid. Also, he's a Pokemon character, and I don't like Pokemon in the first place.

Shikamaru from Naruto.

I'm not really sure why I hate him... He's just kind of irritating to me.

Natsuo and Youji from Loveless.

They act like annoying little kids!! O.e

Ash from Pokemon. he is a nerd and i just hate him, in fact, he sounds like bart simpson! 

Laura From Hamtaro. Shes so annoying, she sounds like kagome from inuyasha!

who i also hate!

Dawn from Pokemon. She's stupid. AND ANNOYING!!! I CAN'T BELIVE I HAVE TO PLAY AS HER IN THE PLATNIM GAME!

And...My most hated anime person....

SPARKLE FROM HAMTARO.

She's very bossy, rude, annoying, she's like half hannah montana/timmy turner! With her annoying squeaky voice *gags*
Waaah! I love Laura! Our names are so alike! (Layla-Laura...hehe)

But, yes I have to agree on ALL of those except for Laura.

I have too many. TOOO MANYYY!

Kiki from "Kiki's Delivery Service". I watched the film out of boredom yesterday and seriously, one minute the girl's so overly polite it's sickening, the next she's being a complete and utter b*tch. But people don't resent her for that, oh, no, everyone just loves her >.<
EDIT: Oh yeah, and the voice acting was pretty awful.
I used to love that movie when I was like 10.

And my neighbour totoro (still love, I know)

Latest posts

Back