I don't get this at all

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbletea

Reaction score
I noticed a lot of you post here and are youtube videos of people trying to "destroy" their tamagotchi if it breaks or whatever. What is the point of that?

I don't understand why you'd want to ruin it. It's great for parts if one of your others breaks or lose the back or lose a screw, etc. I wouldn't break it and then have to throw it away. It'd be better just to throw it away after taking the battery out.

It's so stupid though. I read those topics and are like "Are they serious? I don't give a rat's-you-know-what." and then go on to be like "Wow, what an idiot". I think it makes them look stupid to destroy it. That's just me, I guess.

They find fun in destroying things. I think it's stupid to film it and post it on youtube, but I honestly don't care if they want to destroy it. Hey, they're throwing it away, so who cares?

I've destroyed one of my Tama's before :mimitchi:

I wanted to get rid of it so me and my friend set it on fire :huh:

I feel stupid for doing it now, but it was fun then so I dont really regret it.

I would never post a video on youtube about it though. That's just stupid. :lol:

It would be to hard for me to smash a tamagotchi but I could probably smash a fake. but I don't like waisting money but I would probably do it anyway. was thinking about lighting a firecracker fire work thing on my tama v4.5 but I couldn't I fell like a wuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back