Sign in to follow this  
bubbletea

I don't get this at all

I noticed a lot of you post here and are youtube videos of people trying to "destroy" their tamagotchi if it breaks or whatever. What is the point of that?

I don't understand why you'd want to ruin it. It's great for parts if one of your others breaks or lose the back or lose a screw, etc. I wouldn't break it and then have to throw it away. It'd be better just to throw it away after taking the battery out.

That's our point by posting it here. Though, rather than thinking of advice for what they could've done with it, we usually wonder why they bother breaking it, and stop there.

It's so stupid though. I read those topics and are like "Are they serious? I don't give a rat's-you-know-what." and then go on to be like "Wow, what an idiot". I think it makes them look stupid to destroy it. That's just me, I guess.

They find fun in destroying things. I think it's stupid to film it and post it on youtube, but I honestly don't care if they want to destroy it. Hey, they're throwing it away, so who cares?

I've destroyed one of my Tama's before :mimitchi:

I wanted to get rid of it so me and my friend set it on fire :huh:

I feel stupid for doing it now, but it was fun then so I dont really regret it.

I would never post a video on youtube about it though. That's just stupid. :lol:

It would be to hard for me to smash a tamagotchi but I could probably smash a fake. but I don't like waisting money but I would probably do it anyway. was thinking about lighting a firecracker fire work thing on my tama v4.5 but I couldn't I fell like a wuse.