UK 2009 Xmas number 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah8

Reaction score
Who agrees that the UK Xmas number 1 was like, so wrong? I do. I predicted, out of Lady Gaga, 3OH!3,Joe and Rage this:

1.Lady Gaga would be third

2.Rage would be second (I really,really didn't like them)

3.3OH!3 would be at least the top ten (There good)

4.Joe would be number one-No doubt about that

So who agrees that Rage shoulden't have been number one? And remember, this is the UK number 1 chart show.

Who's your favourite out of them all?

Rage. 100%. They deserved it.

And plus, I bought 5 copies.

Joe doesn't even write his own songs, he just presumes that because he won XFactor, he deserves Xmas number 1 too.

Atleast Rage write their own, meaningful songs and donate the proceeds to charity.

I didn't find anything meningful about Rage. I didn't like the song at all.

Okay. Chart show for this week. Last chart show in 2009. Who shall be the last number 1 in 2009. Lets see the contenders:

30H!3 are contestants again. Didn't get to number 1 last week, but they're obviously determined to try again, as they may be number 1 again.

Journey is a contender. I really don't like that song at all.

Joe didn't get to number 1 last week. Will he get a number 1 this year.

Rage may stay at number 1 (Oh, please don't)

Who should win this year? I think the artist that deserves it most, is Joe. He didn't get the christmas number 1, but he can get the last 2009 one. I hope its Joe. He deserves it.

If Joe isn't number 1? Okay, I suppose 30H!3 then. I don't like Journey or Rage. If 30H!3 OR Joe gets it, I'll be relived. It could have been worser. But I want it to be Joe, in my opinion.

Rage against the machine aren't even in the charts now. And Lady Gaga was number 1 last week. Again. I hope its 3OH!3 this week.

Latest posts

Back