Why does my tamagotchi keep reseting itself?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superstar_128

Reaction score
Ok, so, the other day i put a new battery in my music star and now it keeps resetting itself!

help! what should i do?

:huh:

thanks

Xxsuperstar_128xX

Make sure you have the right battery. If you get the battery that is just a little thinner than the one you should have, it'll keep resetting itself.

All current model Connection-series Tamagotchis (including the MusicStar) require a CR2032. Other model batteries (such as CR2025 or CR2016) may be similar in size but won't work correctly. The most common problem is the wrong batteries are too thin, so easily break contact causing your Tamagotchi toy to lose power.

Check if your battery is the CR2032 model. If it isnt then go out to buy one of them. If your battery is CR2032 and your music star is resetting itself then you should once again take the battery out and blow on the insides.

i bought a finner battery so you know what i did i put paper on the top till it was the size of the music star battery

Ok, so, the other day i put a new battery in my music star and now it keeps resetting itself!help! what should i do?

-_-

thanks

Xxsuperstar_128xX
Easy. the batteries are loose you should just take them out and put them in again more firmly.

try breaking up a cotten ball and placing between the battery and battery cover that worked for my v3 and v4 when I was have similar trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back