TMGC+C VS ID?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Kandi

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure if I'm posting this in the right place. I haven't used the Tamagotchi part of Tamatalk in a long time.

For Christmas I'm looking into getting one of the color-tamagotchis. I was dead-set on getting a TMGC+C, but now I'm wondering if I should just get an ID.

My question to you guys, is if you have a TMGC+C, ID, or both, how would you compare them?

Are they the exact same? Are there huge differences?

Basically which one do you prefer and why?

Features like connecting to the internet/getting lots of items through codes and that sort of thing don't really concern me. I'm mostly looking for pet-play so to speak.

I'm planning to order one after the 23rd of December, but depending on how long it takes me to decide, it might be later, lol. I may even end up with both depending on how much money I want to spend.

So let me know what you guys think! All answers are appreciated.

I have both and there is way more features and stuff your tamagotchi can do on the ID. If you haven't had a Color, I do recommend getting that FIRST before getting an ID. You kind of need to know the basic rundown of the Color to understand the ID better. I'm sure you'd figure out the ID pretty quick, but I still think having a Color before hand helps a lot!

the id is pretty much just a more advanced version of the color so I would recomend getting the tamagotchi color first or both I did hear that you cannot grow trees on the id which is sad I don't have the id yet but I already ordered one and hope to get it soon so I can't tell you much more except some where I read that the id has much richer color than the color that should be a nice feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back