The whole of 2009

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanditchi

Reaction score
Now i find this sad, 2009 isnt a good year for Celebrities.

I know you'll agree.

Its sad to hear Brittanny Murphy died yesterday at 8am only aged 32. 1 YEAR YOUNGER THEN STEPHEN GATELY!

What death upset you the most?

For me it'd have to be MJ and Stephen Gately

Last edited by a moderator:
And I posted this in the wrong section by accident. Sorry guys can you move it

The thing with MJ is for me, when he died i sobbed my heart out and they played his songs 24/7 and it took me right off him, but now I love his songs so much

I never thought I'd say this, but Billy Mays.

I couldn't stand his voice, and his infomercials drove me nuts.

But now they've for the most part stopped playing the infomercials, and it's finally hitting me that, "Oh my god.. He's dead. I might never wake up to him again."

And for some reason that just puts me off.

As much as I hated his infomercials, I kind of wish they would play them o.o;

Michael Jackson. The biggest shock to me.

Like, we even spent one lesson at school learning about why he died and stuff.

There's 'people' dying everyday. But yes, I too hope Christmas doesn't hold the end for too many people.

I was thinking the same thing. All the deaths were just shocking and terrible. ;-;

I'm going to miss Billy Mays. Sure he was loud, but I loved him.

Definitely Micheal Jackson. I remember when he and his brothers were the Jackson 5. Their song ABC was the top song at my school. Also, the death of Farrah Fawcett on the same day. Her death was anticipated; his was a total shock.

MJ and Farah Fawcett.When we were at school my teacher came into the class scremimg Micheal is dead!And everyone thought she meant Micheal in our class,who was away on the 25th of June.Then I said Micheal Micheal or Micheal[tons of Micheals in my school]]And She said THE Micheal and I screamed.Mj is dead!?I cried.So did most of the girls.The boys were like,oh sad :D

When I heard MJ had died, i went into school and for the first time ever, never talked,playing did anything for the whole day, when I got home I burst into tears!

Possibly MJ's death, Brittany Murphy death, and Billy Mays death.

Also, Taylor Swift crowning the Hottest teen singer of 2009!

Also, When Kayne West inturuppted Taylor Swift at the VMA's?

Also, when Chris Brown Beat Rhianna.

- Patrick Swayze

- Farah Fawcett

- Micheal Jackson

- Billy Mays

- Brittany Murphy

... it's been a sad year. D:

And the saddest part about Brittany Murphey's death is, her own dad won't be attending her funeral. :D

^ I wouldn't want to attend my own daughters funeral either. I'd rather remember her how she was; lively and fun, not dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back