1000 Sleepover Pranks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst.Username.Ever

Reaction score
It's basically like a few other topics kicking around fun stuff that I can't be bothered naming, simply list one or two sleepover pranks and we'll try to get a thousand. Try not to double post though, but I understand that you wouldn't want to read all the replies when it gets over three pages XD. I'll start:

1. When the victim is asleep, put an icecube in their ear. This makes them throw up. Make sure they're using their own campbed, because you wouldn't want your bed to get all sicky, would you?

2. Put the victim's right hand in warm water while they're asleep. This makes them wet themselves. Again, make sure they're using their own camp bed.

(Yes, I'm harsh XD)

Oh My Gosh!

I am so using that in a prank on the boys at yr 3 and 4 sleepover! XD

5. If they're a heavy sleeper, talk to them and they'll answer back.

6. (Girls) Slowly pull all of their hair into they're face so that they start breathing it in.

Last edited by a moderator:
7. Fling random objects at them until they wake up. Then blind them with the lights.

8. If you own any pet in the rodent family, put it on the victim's chest and wait until he/she wakes up. Or if they're lying on their side, put it on his/her ear.

9.If the person sleepwalks, put some obsticles in their way.

12. Put Marmite on the person's forehead while they sleep. It will dry on them overnight, making it impossible to get off in less than an hour. (Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating now) This will get smeared all over the bed, so make sure they're in their own bed. (This was done at a big sleepover I went to. Unfortunately, I was the victim)

Get twelve alram clocks, set them each an hour apart,and hide them. that way when people find the alarm clock going off, and finally get to sleep another one will go off. XD
That's hilarious! xD

13. Put toothpaste all over their face. (I've done this)

14. Buy those plastic halloween spider rings and put them everywhere to freak them out when they wake up.

15. Give them a hideous makeover and see if they don't notice when they wake up.

16. While the victim's asleep, put shaving cream(or toothpaste foam) on their nose down to their chin. Then put a razor in their hand. Someone forgot to shave!

17. If they have braces (I'm not sure about this) Get a magnet and if it sticks, let it stay there.

18. Make your friends eat ice cream and when there done eating it say "That ice cream is made out of babies!" (i did i before)

19. if you have a hamster or a pet rodent, put the hamster/rodent in the victims pants!

17. If they have braces (I'm not sure about this) Get a magnet and if it sticks, let it stay there.
Eh......they might choke on the magnets.

19. Do the classic air-horn trick

20. If the victim is sleeping on a four-poster bed, wrap loads of yarn around the posts until they are sleeping in a cacoon

1. When the victim is asleep, put an icecube in their ear. This makes them throw up. Make sure they're using their own campbed, because you wouldn't want your bed to get all sicky, would you?2. Put the victim's right hand in warm water while they're asleep. This makes them wet themselves. Again, make sure they're using their own camp bed.

(Yes, I'm harsh XD)
I am SO doing those! Or, I'd like to. But thats a bit cruel, so I won't.

Or maybe I'll really put an icecube in my ear/put my right hand in warm water. Lol.

21.Wait untill somebody deperatly needs the toilet, then take them. At the same time, get a moving taratula. (This only works if there scared of tarantulas). You'll scare the pee out of them. No, physically, they'll actually pee themselfs.

22) put random things under their bed sheets like a hair brush, i did this to my brother he got so freaked out!

23) put cling film over the toilet seat... well, you know what happens next! teehee... ;)

(Very) old topic but its a fun topic that is getting a lot of attention so I am unlocking it.

24. Put a rubber snake (or any other fake creepy-crawly) next to them in their bed. Make sure they can see it as soon as they wake up. I've actually done this and it was hilarious!!!

25. Give 'em bunny ears headband and a carrot while they're asleep. They must have transformed into Bugs Bunny while sleeping. o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back