Wheres the best place to get a music star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UraEVIL

Reaction score
Hey TTers, so I was out buying a tamagotchi music star at Wal-mart, Squareone.(you might be familiar with this place if you live in Ontarion, Mississauga) Sadly my attempt failed in both Wal-mart and Zellers :D

Do you have any suggestions of where I can get a tamagotchi music star?

Wal-mart was sold out and Zellers didnt sell tamagotchis anymore :p

If you have any ideas don't just stand there, type in your suggetion of store and help me!

Your help is greatly appreciated as I always say :p

Iam desperate for a music star!

Try Amazon.com. I got mine for $8! My Toys r Us stopped selling them. :unsure:

Try Target. I would pull up a list on their website of all the ones close to you and call them each up because it stinks to go and realize they don't have them. One of the Targets in my area had none, but the second closest one had 8 in stock so you really do have to call each one that's in your area. This was also about 3 weeks ago, and when I called and did the same thing for Walmart they said they couldn't find them because they had gone on clearance the week before, so that may have been the problem. I also went to Toys R Us and they didn't have them, but I didn't try any calling methods there.

it is beeter in toysrus or in walmart because they lowerd the prices or whait for the new it is about to come out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back