Merry...KnishMas...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo_Gurl2010

Reaction score
Chowder was sleeping.So was his big brown cloud.[fart]then mung called from downstairs."Chowder,breakfast!!!"Chowder shot out of bed and said in mid air "YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!"A nd stayed in mid air for 5 seconds.When he went downstairs he stopped next to the calender.24th of Kenshiecember."Knishmas tomorrow!YaY!"^^ "Chowder its going to be your first Knishmas!"Said truffles.Then a note slipped under the door.

To Chowder

I wish You A Merry Knishmas!

xoxo

xox

xo

x

~Luvs from Panini

"Panini?!" "well yess."Said mung."Cant you read?" continued mung."It clearly says Panini."says truffles."Panini?Screw it up Chowder.I thought it says Pancakes!"said Mung."Cant you hear?"said truffles.Truffles took chowder to buy a Knishmas suit.It was cute and pink.Then they went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue The Story!I did not make the word KnishMas.Chowder Did

Then in the window of the kitchen store chowder saw what he wanted for knishmas (read my signature)

Thats to much money yelled Truffles! here have this instead.

she handed him a piece if gum

"Ohhh!YummyYummyYummy!"said chowder and he blew and blew and blew and blew and blew and blew and and blew and blew and blew and blew and blew and blew and blew and blew and and and and blew and blew and and blew and this hurts my fingers.So we all know he BLEW. Then he floated up to the sky and saw a Knish.A Knish?"WTF?" said chowder."whats a Knish?"I dont know,Chowder."oh,srry"Ok and then he saw a knish.It pooped the gum.And he fell and fell and fell and fell and fell and fell and fell and fell and fell and fell and fell and fell and and FELL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back