What are your pet peeves on music city

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzilitchi Star

Reaction score
What are your pet peeves on Music City? Whether its about the website in general or the people on it.

Mine:

I hate when the guests always seem to stand right on top of me. I hate when I get a million DUMB trade offers (example: a trophy for a big pumpkin LOL)

And actually the reason why I made this topic is because of a new pet peeve I have...I had this awesome gozarutchi outfit that nobody else had and now one person saw me in it and now they log in with the same outfit :p ...I know its not a big deal at all...and maybe they had the outfit before me...but it was just a bummer, now i get mad everytime i see him/her haha

what are yours?? :D

Im annoyed that I cant even go there right now LOL

Otherwise I dont really have any peaves

Mine:

It's so annoying that my producer level goes up so often, when I've been on 6th level silver cd for at least two weeks now. Plus, everyone keeps trying to get me to trade my guitar for a christmas tree!

It keeps logging off on me when I'm in the middle of a game! I usually play the card game and get to the 3rd round and BOOM logged off!

Yeah, I get those lousy trade offers aswell! :p

It's always something expensive (or something that simply costs money!) for an item that I can easily get for free! It's so annoying! :D :hitodetchi:

I also keep on getting friend requests from many guests who I haven't even talked to! I then also get requests for guests (who I don't know) to join my band.

One thing that annoys me is the fact that we always see the same people winning the contests (or simply coming in the top ten). Those guys are great (including you, Dazzilitchi Star! :D ), but I think it gets unfair after a while. :D

Since I've been a guest for most of my time on Music City (I wasn't able to get a Music Star until September because my Mum banned me from them, and my friend Brodie gave me one for my birthday! :p ), I haven't had the opportunity to become popular. B)

Another thing is that whenever I try to veiw the hall of fame, it freezes and then I have to log back in again. It then works when I try it the second time. :p :D

[SIZE=8pt]Yep, there are a lot of things to complain about! :p :D [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
well, its just annoying that the games seen impossible...and that you see this room with all doors and beds and bags and bathtubs and even upstairs...and then you find out that you take a year to do it!

and the unwinnable competitions!

What are your pet peeves on Music City? Whether its about the website in general or the people on it.
Mine:

I hate when the guests always seem to stand right on top of me.  I hate when I get a million DUMB trade offers (example: a trophy for a big pumpkin LOL)

And actually the reason why I made this topic is because of a new pet peeve I have...

I had this awesome gozarutchi outfit that nobody else had and now one person saw me in it and now they log in with the same outfit  :angry:   ...I know its not a big deal at all...and maybe they had the outfit before me...but it was just a bummer, now i get mad everytime i see him/her haha

what are yours??  :huh:
lolz.

TamaMumEdit:

*removed - off topic*

please remember to post replies to the question... :wacko:

One thing that annoys me is the fact that we always see the same people winning the contests (or simply coming in the top ten). Those guys are great (including you, Dazzilitchi Star! :D ), but I think it gets unfair after a while. :wacko:
the reason why im always up there is because im trying to get up to the top 3 for once...everybody else votes for themselves 100 times...if i dont do it, then i dont stand a chance even being in the top 20 i dont think...plus im getting higher on there because my cd level

the reason why im always up there is because im trying to get up to the top 3 for once...everybody else votes for themselves 100 times...if i dont do it, then i dont stand a chance even being in the top 20 i dont think...plus im getting higher on there because my cd level
ME TOO!! I'm sorry and I understand that its not fair but you've got to understand that everybody wants a piece of the top 3 spots...if I dont vote for myself I will never get there and thats my goal. i still never touched those spots and i certainly intend to :wacko: :D

Yeah, I get those lousy trade offers aswell! :p It's always something expensive (or something that simply costs money!) for an item that I can easily get for free! It's so annoying! :angry: :)

I also keep on getting friend requests from many guests who I haven't even talked to! I then also get requests for guests (who I don't know) to join my band.

One thing that annoys me is the fact that we always see the same people winning the contests (or simply coming in the top ten). Those guys are great (including you, Dazzilitchi Star! :D ), but I think it gets unfair after a while. :(

Since I've been a guest for most of my time on Music City (I wasn't able to get a Music Star until September because my Mum banned me from them, and my friend Brodie gave me one for my birthday! :p ), I haven't had the opportunity to become popular. :(

Another thing is that whenever I try to veiw the hall of fame, it freezes and then I have to log back in again. It then works when I try it the second time. :p ;)

[SIZE=8pt]Yep, there are a lot of things to complain about! :p :D [/SIZE]
you know that bit...

because my Mum banned me from them

well, that happened to me as well, except only for 5 days. i did not know there were so many people with the same problem as me!

[SIZE=15pt] EVERYTHING! :) ;) :angry: It's sooo darn slow on my computer, especially lately. I need to click the button a million times before it actually works and the games are all incredibly hard and confusing. It always makes my browser crash. Always :( . I type in the right username password combo and it says my password is wrong! I really, really, REALLY think Music CIty is in desperate need of an overhaul. [/SIZE]

REALLY :( .

ME TOO!! I'm sorry and I understand that its not fair but you've got to understand that everybody wants a piece of the top 3 spots...if I dont vote for myself I will never get there and thats my goal. i still never touched those spots and i certainly intend to :ichigotchi: :huh:
me too its just not fair people vote for themselfs and other people vote just for money they dont care about the compititions they only want vote money and people look for acounts with lots of stuff lots of money 1st place cd try to crack the code then they trade the cd send it to there acount thenstuff with your money send more items tothere then they take haif of your stuff

Eh, my "pet peeve" is that my laptop fan starts chugging away whenever I access Tamatown. I can barely hear myself talk through the fan....xD

Other pet peeves ON Tamatown include 1) the lame offers that I get (my relatively expensive item for a free item), 2) people who try to make you give them gifts by making crying and angry faces, and 3) people who give you a ton of unwanted gifts and expect more gifts back. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Oh well. I guess it's all a part of Tamatown life. :ichigotchi:

Mine:
It's so annoying that my producer level goes up so often, when I've been on 6th level silver cd for at least two weeks now. Plus, everyone keeps trying to get me to trade my guitar for a christmas tree!
well, yes, my produser level goes up twice a day :lol: but my cd level is already 8th ultimate bronze after only 3 days of having the account! :)

im so happy! :unsure:

im off to buy the girls destiny star! :) :D :D

well, yes, my produser level goes up twice a day :D but my cd level is already 8th ultimate bronze after only 3 days of having the account! :( im so happy! :eek:

im off to buy the girls destiny star! :D :D :D
Yeah...by playing the games you can get your CD from 10th bronze to 6th super silver in no time (and i mean NO time!) the struggle is getting it from 6th to 5th...

I used to not even know about the competitions and i played SO MANY games to get myself from 6th to 5th...come to realize now i'm kicking myself for it seeing that if i get in the top 100 one time with 6th super silver i could get to 5th :D all that work for nothing lol

I really hate DUMB (I mean, really dumb!) trade offers. My "Item Exchange" is a Dreamitchi Outfit 1, and Im sure everybody wants it. I got trade for a new year decoration, patchi bathtub and some lousy items (the items that you can get for free!)! I really hate it.

I really hate DUMB (I mean, really dumb!) trade offers. My "Item Exchange" is a Dreamitchi Outfit 1, and Im sure everybody wants it. I got trade for a new year decoration, patchi bathtub and some lousy items (the items that you can get for free!)! I really hate it.
thats what accumulates in my mailbox, along with guest friend requests, which is why i dont check it anymore

thats what accumulates in my mailbox, along with guest friend requests, which is why i dont check it anymore
I ignore all friend requests now instead of just accepting all of them and then checking if they are a guest and delete them :p

I know that gets on my nerves :) Once I put a turn table on stock and then guests would offer it for a new year decoration :)

well, yes, my produser level goes up twice a day  but my cd level is already 8th ultimate bronze after only 3 days of having the account!  im so happy! 

im off to buy the girls destiny star!   
Wow you're pretty lucky :D ;) :lol: :blink: B)

EVERYTHING!    It's sooo darn slow on my computer, especially lately. I need to click the button a million times before it actually works and the games are all incredibly hard and confusing. It always makes my browser crash. Always  . I type in the right username password combo and it says my password is wrong! I really, really, REALLY think Music CIty is in desperate need of an overhaul.

REALLY  .
I know! I tried to get on tamatown on library computers and it just would never load :eek: :( :angry:

i hate trade offers for an expensive meme table for a new year decoration that i already have three of.and about 3 new year cards all the same.
Really?!

Latest posts

Back