Annoying Neighbours

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomato-kun

Reaction score
If you have a loud/annoying neighbour, post here!

i have a neighbour there son doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut :D He swears every word (with children all over the neighbourhood) plus he has a Four-wheeling gang and its LOUD!

I used to have a crazy neighbor living next door and she let her dogs poop on our driveway and didn't clean it up. My mom took pictures as evidence and my dad got so annoyed he just scooped the poop and put it on her driveway. That stopped that problem.

On a side note...this lady was crazy. She called the animal services on our dog because it was barking when we weren't home. First of all, we don't know that the dog barks when we're not home and she never let us know our dog was barking before she called animal services on us.

*removed (mature) content - inappropriate for a Family Friendly forum*

Last edited by a moderator:
My current neighbors don't bother me (except they had a mean cat, but I haven't seen it in years), but I used to have neighbors who had a girl my age (8 at the time). You might think that was a good thing, but it wasn't. She wasn't very nice, and would come over every day wanting to play with me and my sister, and when we went to play with her, she would ignore us... She even came over at dinner time and WOULD NOT LEAVE even when my mom told her to. On top of that, her mom was mean as well. Luckily, she moved away.

i used to have a neighbor that would come and play with my little brother all the time and would eat from my garage. he did the weirdest stuff, and it's a good thing i moved away from him.

None. I don't know our neighbors cause I'm too lazy to meet or greet. Or I just really don't want to meet them. xD

The neighbours I have now are alright actually, except the younger ones have parties every Friday but I can handle that. My old ones used to drive my dad crazy though, the guy who I'll call M played music loudly at unGodly hours and while he was building an extension which the house didn't freaking NEED, he always chose night time on school nights to do it. No wonder I used to be so cranky, I probably never got sleep.

Oh, and when I was a baby my mum and dad lived in these run-down flats in Edinburgh, so I can imagine some of the neighbours there being pretty unpleasant. Not to stereotype or anything.

I have really nice neighbors except for a group of people. 2 guys 1 girl. They live behind us. 1 of them is really nice ive known him since as long as I remember. The other 2... ugh. Me and my family have dinner and the door thats behind us doesnt have a blind so these guys can watch us eat while smoking pot or something. The smell is teeribble. And its creepy eating with your family while 2 crazy stalkers with greasy hair watch us through the open window behind us.

But now they havnt done it much so im happy....

....for now

The neighbours I have are a single mother with two sons and a daughter. The older son, who is fourteen, is now living in Canada with his dad though. The younger son, who is nine, is an idiot. He is always yelling and he calls me names which are insulting. The daughter, who is three, is very cute and I love to talk to her. I love being around little kids.

The bold part is the one who is annoying. Although the fourteen year old used to tell his mother and my sister lies about me, so I'm glad he's in Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine never come out of there house NEVER

And Im the freak neighbor because my house is loud.

My Grandma can't hear well so we have to talk loud.

My uncle is always screaming

My mom and dad yell and so do I.

Andd my dog barks

woohoo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back