Sign in to follow this  
Bahamut

Maskutchi

I was waiting for my 5 year old itchigotchi to evolve and it turned into a Maskutchi, I couldnt believe how bad it looked, i reset my tama straight away and never want to see that thing again, has this happened to any1 else?
Has any1 ever ended up witha a character that they hated?

funny as it sounds. I want maskchi! :D I am afraid I will take care of it [i]too[/i] much, in fear of killing it!

hey!! the same thing happened to me..but instead i was messing around with the time coz i heard it makes ur tamagotchi age faster but it was a bad idea cuz suddenly my itchigotchi evolved into a maskutchi.i was so dissapointed when that happened .i also reset it as soon as possible ..i wanted a mimitchi or one of the good characters. so now i tried again and it evolved into that duck looking character...so im taking better care now & im hoping to get those good characters..=]

[i][color=purple]I wouldn't reset just cause of one character i didn't like, actually i'm trying to at least get every character once.[/color][/i]

Well i kno how u feel l0vley!!
Ive started again and its jus evolved into a marutchi now im hoping for a mimitchi or a hanatchi!
:D

[quote name='ShadowCat' date='Sep 20 2004, 09:30 PM'] [i][color=purple]I wouldn't reset just cause of one character i didn't like, actually i'm trying to at least get every character once.[/color][/i] [/quote]
same here. i would never reset my tama i currently have 3 maskutchi's (on purpose :unsure: )

[quote name='poison_orchid' date='Sep 24 2004, 12:58 PM'] same here. i would never reset my tama i currently have 3 maskutchi's (on purpose :unsure: ) [/quote]
[i][color=purple]Cool, I've never even had 1 Maskutchi... I do want one though![/color][/i]

OMG! i have had masktchi so so so so so so so many times! I think its twice and i have had the nija 6 times and im up to my 8th gen! its anoinging me! I HAVE THE NIGIA

[quote name='jappyx' date='Sep 25 2004, 12:37 AM'] OMG! i have had masktchi so so so so so so so many times! I think its twice and i have had the nija 6 times and im up to my 8th gen! its anoinging me! I HAVE THE NIGIA [/quote]
[i][color=purple]I know what that feels like, I keep getting Mimitchis and Mametchis![/color][/i]

I'm trying to get all the characters, so I haven't reset yet.

I have two going; a Connexion and a Connection. I wish I could pause them both every once in a while (though on the other hand, I'm glad I've been playing them "naturally") because I can't tend to my tamagotchis during lectures, really. My classes are small and I don't want to be seen- plus, I want to take good notes.