Maskutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut

Reaction score
I was waiting for my 5 year old itchigotchi to evolve and it turned into a Maskutchi, I couldnt believe how bad it looked, i reset my tama straight away and never want to see that thing again, has this happened to any1 else?

Has any1 ever ended up witha a character that they hated?

hey!! the same thing happened to me..but instead i was messing around with the time coz i heard it makes ur tamagotchi age faster but it was a bad idea cuz suddenly my itchigotchi evolved into a maskutchi.i was so dissapointed when that happened .i also reset it as soon as possible ..i wanted a mimitchi or one of the good characters. so now i tried again and it evolved into that duck looking character...so im taking better care now & im hoping to get those good characters..=]

I wouldn't reset just cause of one character i didn't like, actually i'm trying to at least get every character once.

Well i kno how u feel l0vley!!

Ive started again and its jus evolved into a marutchi now im hoping for a mimitchi or a hanatchi!

:D

I wouldn't reset just cause of one character i didn't like, actually i'm trying to at least get every character once.
same here. i would never reset my tama i currently have 3 maskutchi's (on purpose :unsure: )

same here. i would never reset my tama i currently have 3 maskutchi's (on purpose :unsure: )
Cool, I've never even had 1 Maskutchi... I do want one though!

OMG! i have had masktchi so so so so so so so many times! I think its twice and i have had the nija 6 times and im up to my 8th gen! its anoinging me! I HAVE THE NIGIA

OMG! i have had masktchi so so so so so so so many times! I think its twice and i have had the nija 6 times and im up to my 8th gen! its anoinging me! I HAVE THE NIGIA
I know what that feels like, I keep getting Mimitchis and Mametchis!

I'm trying to get all the characters, so I haven't reset yet.

I have two going; a Connexion and a Connection. I wish I could pause them both every once in a while (though on the other hand, I'm glad I've been playing them "naturally") because I can't tend to my tamagotchis during lectures, really. My classes are small and I don't want to be seen- plus, I want to take good notes.

My sister has a Maskutchi she dosen't really like it either :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back