help please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patchi Ghostie~*

Reaction score
Somewhere, over the rainbow, in the magical land o
[SIZE=14pt]this a re-do of my other topic that would never get attention...[/SIZE]

alright, i have two 4.5's and are separate genders, they are ura young furawatchi,and daiyatchi. I want them to be a kuchipatchi, and a furawatchi or a ura furawatchi, is there a topic out there existing? if there is, can you give me the link? or can you help me?

oh yeah, i really want a hitodetchi in the next generation, so can you give the stats on that, please? thanks.

P.s. i do my best to take care of them, if that's the problem, please notify. :) :) :)

Unfortunately, there is no way to insure that you can get a specific character (with the exception of the secret characters), but I do know that if you get at least 90 Spiritual Skill Points you're more likely to get a Kuchipatchi than usual, and that if you get at least 100 Intellectual (Intelligance) Skill Points you're more likely to get Mimitchi than usual. Simply put, the characters you can get can vary by how many Skill Points and what types you have, but there is no way to insure that you get a specific character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back