HELP I THINK MY V2 IS BROKES PLZ GIVE HELP ME OUT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil pochitchi lova ^.^

Reaction score
Plz help me the wierd est thing jus happened...well im eating my breakfast but anyways my tamtam v2 white with live savers is mesed up, along time ago the screen was hard to see and i couldn't see the icons utill it went to sleep, then the screen was flashing black and wihte and it would stop for few minutes and do it again, not long after that i was on the couch with my friend connecting when the battery went out! I just woke up and went downstairs and said "was aunty here cuz you guys woke me up"... no answer from my mom I don't think she even heard me even though i was right beside her, the she said "your tamagotchi is beepin like crazy!" so i went to the living room and the sreen was blank! not even the batery sighn, my 2 v1's were blank two BUT... my v2 was making a eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sound that wouldn't stop and I left the living room and it got louder PLZ PLZ HELP ME!!!!! PLZ!!!!! ;) :( :( :furawatchi:

Try resetting and downloading. This type of thing sometimes happens if you accidentally drop your Tamagotchi too hard or drop it on the wrong angle. Otherwise, try getting a new battery? :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back