Adam Lambert,For Your Entertainment

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

country boy15

Reaction score
What do you think of Adam Lambert's new album? Have you heard it? To me,it's pretty epic.If you've heard any of the songs,you will know why.He truly doesn't care about what me think.He's going to do what he wants,how he wants to do it.Whether or not you like him,you have to admire him for that.

Its pretty awesome.

No ones heard of him in the UK, but I like him because he sung Muse songs on American Idol.

The song "Soaked" is good.

Adam is simply amazing.

First time I heard his album, I went out and bought it straight away. His voice is gorgeous, and no matter how much hatred is put on him, he pushes straight through it continues on; with no doubt. A real person to look up to, he doesn't take shxt from anyone. Real lovely man too, he is. Good-looking, heart-stopping voice, and heart-melting personality. I, specifically don't have a favorite song of him, they're all delicious.

<3

To those who like him, or love hi, sorry, I don't like him.

He is just not my type. I didn't really like him on American Idol, either. I didn't like the fact that he kept on adding some scream to one of his songs.

Now, I don't know if he is stilllike that.

Its pretty awesome.No ones heard of him in the UK, but I like him because he sung Muse songs on American Idol.

The song "Soaked" is good.
Someone else from the UK who knows him? AT LAST! xD

I'm so in love with Adam it's verging on obsession. I got his album for Christmas, and I was so happy, I'd been wanting it since it came out.

I've loved him since the first time I saw him on Idol. His voice is astoundingly good, and he's sooo hot.

I agree, he didn't think about what anyone else thought of him when he made this. He changed gender references to suit him, and he wrote a good few on there.

It's the most original album I've heard in years. There are essences of pop, dance, rock and metal all squished in there and I love it.

'Broken Open' gives me goosebumps, it's haunting.

And I love 'Aftermath'.

He is, simply, gorgeous <3

Latest posts

Back