V4 log- MY TAMA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RhiRhi

Reaction score
Hi! this is my first ever log so i hope you enjoy!

SO! i got my new tama today!

When the egg hatched it was a beautiful baby GIRL! I named her Holly.

so far she has played jump rope, clone and had plenty to eat!

I'll write more soon!

BYE FOR NOW!!

RhiRhi

&

Holly :huh:

I'm back!

Holly has just evolved into a cute little Mizutamatchi! She keeps on winning at jump rope and mimic! (im so proud)!

We went to tamatown and went to places like the cafe and the cinema! We watched the movie love! Holly says that she really enjoyed it!

I WANNA GO AGAIN!

We will later holly now go play in the playhouse sweetie!

ok

Holly just got her fortune!

money:2

love:2

strength thingy:1

Here are her stats!

Name: Holly, Mizutamatchi toddler age:0 Gender: girl ,1g

intelligence:5

arts:15

social:12

LB: 12

Love RhiRHi and Holly!

HEY! ok so Holly and i went to tamatown today!

I LOVE TAMATOWN!

:wub: Anyway! Holly is doing well at jump rope and mimic! we hope that her arts points will stay high!

We are in tamatown right now!

I WANNA GO TO THE ARCADE MOMMA!

In a second Holly! Holly loves her pre-school teacher, she seems nice!

I'll write back with her stats soon!

BYE FOR NOW!

RhiRhi

&

Holly

Last edited by a moderator:
HIYA EVERYONE! I wanted to tell you myself about what happened to me today!

When we left tamatown i got a picture book, action figure, organ and some food! I love the crepe suzette! Anyway! RhiRhi's mum took her out shopping and i was in her cozy louis vuitton handbag! after shopping i got a letter with a heart in it!!! HEE-HEE! it made me happy! I went to pre-school! I love my teacher! she's nice! When i go to da reeeeeeeeeaaaaally big school for all da bigger kids i wanna have Ms Flower teaching me!!!!! She seems nice! ANYWAY! i'll let RhiRhi talk now! BYE-BYE!

Nice work Holly! why don't you go to school now?

OK! BYE!

BYE! anyway! here are holly's stats!

Name: Holly, toddler, mizutamatchi, girl, 1g 1yrs old

Intelligence:10

arts: 35

social: 30

LB: 18

23000p

Fortune: money:2

love:1

srength thingy: 2

CYA SOON!

RhiRhi

&

Holly

OMG! HOLLY EVOLVED! JUST AS WE LEFT TAMATOWN! YAY!

THAT'S RIGHT MUM!

Holly is now an Ichigotchi! awwww cute!

Thanks mum...

Her stats are pretty much the same but she's an ichigotchi! oh and 32500p

How does it feel to be an Ichigotchi?

FABULOUS!!!

YAY!

TALK TO YA SOON!

RhiRhi

&

Holly

Last edited by a moderator:
JUST A NOTE: if you like reading my log or have some comments on how to make it better and stuff, please PM me! Holly would love that aswell! THANKS!

PLEASE COME SAY HI!

RhiRhi

&

Holly

HI! It's Holly here! I had to go and see my pre-school teacher just now after getting a letter. It turns out that i had to leave! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I didn't wanna go....*sniff* I-*sniff* wanna*sniff* see her!

We'll see her later ok!

O-o-ok.....*sniff* The good thing is that my new teacher is Ms Flower! She's really nice! I'm apparently doing really well in classes! I met a really nice young memetchi named Ellie! She's my BFFL!

That's nice!

Holly's stats:

Name: Holly, teen, Ichigotchi, Girl, 1g, 1yrs old

Intelligence:35

Arts:53

Social:34

LB: 7 (wow she lost weight)

33280p

fortune: money:3

strength:1

Cya soon...... say bye Holly.......BYE!!!

RhiRhi

&

Holly

i like your logits nice and im glad it is a v4 log

v4 is my fave version

=]

keep it up!

read my log 2

-shelby♥
THANKS SHELBY! Holly thanks you for your mail!

Holly and I are about to go to Tamatown because Holly wants to see her pre-school teacher and play some games!

I WANNA PLAY THE PIZZA GAME!

we will!

Holly's stats:

Name:Holly, teen, Ichigotchi, girl, 1g, 1yrs old

Intelligence:41

Arts:101

social:34

LB:17

34700p

fortune:money:2

Strength/immunity:1

I went to the movies to see Avatar about an hour ago so Holly was in my handbag. (AGAIN)

IT'S COZY IN THERE!

really? hmm! unfortunately, somebody sent Holly a snake in a letter.....

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT-*sniff*- SCARED *sniff* ME!

It's ok..... She's getting better in class and is winning at dance, shape and flag!

I LIKE DANCE THE BEST!!! Can we go to tamatown now?

OK HOLLY! BYE FOR NOW!

BYE!

RhiRhi

&

Holly

BY THE WAY! NOTE!

Please keep the mail coming! Holly feels good knowing that people are taking an interest into other tamagotchi lives!

Most logs help new tamagotchi owners so keep it coming!

THANKS!

RhiRhi

&

Holly

HEY! Us again! when we went to tamatown today i saw my pre-school teacher! She said that i looked healthy and that i had grown soooo much! I was really happy! We went to the food cort....wait.... is that how you spell it?

It's court not cort ok.....

Thanks mum! Anyway, we went to the food court and i played in the pizza place! After that we went to the arcade and played ring toss and darts! I like ring toss! We went to see the king too! I had lots of fun! Just a moment ago i got a letter from the king! he gave me 1500p!! My new fortune is money:3 love:2 and the strength thingy is 2! My teacher says that if i keep doing well in school i could become a Makiko or Memetchi!

Anyway here are Holly's stats: teen, ichigotchi, 1g, girl, 2yrs old

Intelligence:41

arts:101

social:40

39000p

LB:20

RhiRhi

&

Holly

I can't remember if I've sent you fan mail yet, but I should've!I love your log and believe you should keep it going forever

p.s Hey Holly!
HELLO!

THANKS CAILLIE!

THANKS!

Holly and I are just going to Tamatown but when we get back we'll tell you all about it and give you Holly's stats!

BYE FOR NOW!!

RhiRhi

&

Holly

SORRY WE DIDN'T REPLY! We went out so we couldn't report her stats! HOLLY EVOLVED!

SHE'S A......

MEMETCHI!! :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stats: Holly, girl, 1g, adult:memetchi, 3yrs (turning 4)

intelligence:68

arts:135

social:62

LB:31

45700p

fortune: money:3

love:1

immunity:2

CYA SOON!

RhiRhi

&

Holly

HEY! Us again! Holly and I have just come back from Tamatown! Holly says that she would like to tell you all about it!

But first: new fortune: money:3 love:2 immunity:2

HEY EVERYONE! It's Holly here! I'm sooo happy I evolved! i can't wait to graduate! I don't wanna leave my teacher but i really want to graduate! In Tamatown today we went to the cafe! I made pizza's in the pizza parlour! They were yummy! I like hawaiian! Then we went to the school! After we cleaned the gym floor, we went to the mall and started shopping! I ,ike shopping! BUT NOT AS MUCH AS THE ARCADE! We went there too! :) :) I had sooo much fun! we went to Mame city, Guruguru town and patchi forest! I LOVED IT! I'd better go to school now.... BYE!

We had a lot of fun! While she's at school i wanna just leave a note!

THANKS TO EVERYONE SO FAR WHO HAS POSTED FAN MAIL! HOLLY IS REALLY HAPPY!

I'm back!!

OK HOLLY! I'LL COME PLAY SOON!

BYE FOR NOW! (not forever.....)

RhiRhi

&

Holly :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Holly got a job!!!

I was really sad to see my teacher leave....... so i called her and the king after! I'm working at the Hairdressers and i find it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy! I keep getting excellent! I played it 3 times getting excellent twice and great on the first go! My pay was 1300p! I'm quite happy now!

Holly's Stats: Name: Holly, girl, 1g, 4yrs, adult: Memetchi ^_^

Intelligence:86

Arts:153

Social:70

LB:30

58180p

fortune:

money:1

immunity:1

Holly and I are going away for a couple of days for a big new years party! That means that when we get back, there'll be a lot to talk about! CYA SOON!

RhiRhi

&

Holly

HEY EVERYONE! WE'RE BACK!

I'll be posting things like stats and info etc. a bit later because Holly is still asleep and we have a lot to do!

We'll see your soon!

RhiRhi

&

Holly :)

HIYA! HOLLY FINALLY WOKE UP! The matchmaker came too.....

I'm kinda... married.... we have an adorable baby boy!!! I'm thinking of calling him..... Jacob or Jared or Sam or Paul or maybe Embry..... whoops! they're all members of new moon......

We just finished reading the book.... again......

I THINK I'LL CALL HIM JARED!

COOL! Holly used to be a hairdresser but now she's a fashion designer!

Here are her stats so far...

Name: Holly (and baby boy, Jared) Adult: Memetchi :) 7yrs 1G girl.

Intelligence:133

Arts:207

Social:79

LB:30

67720p

NOTE:I swear i am not addicted to Twilight! I love the books because they are well written and plain cool and i love how the movies arent completely terrible! I can prove i'm not an addict because if i saw Robert Pattison i wouldn't run up to him and yell BITE ME!

PLEASE KEEP THE FAN MAIL COMING!

RhiRhi

&

Holly

&

Jared

JUST A NOTE!

WE have decided to change the name of the baby to

CHRIS!!

It is not Jared anymore it is CHRIS!

CYA!

RhiRhi