Where do you buy your Tama Ancestors?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaii~mametchi

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted before :unsure:

Where do you buy your tama ancestors? I mostly buy them off of eBay but when I am lucky I find some in the Charity Shop near where I live! :(

Soooo, where do you buy your ancestors?

I usually buy my tamagotchi ansestors off ebay but I only have one :wub:

I don't especially collect Tama Ancestors - but I've found that older connexion versions (V1s > V5) often turn up on the toy stall at jumble sales run by the local schools in my area.

In the past couple of years, I have found (at school jumble sales):

2 x V1 Connexions

1 x V2 Connexion

1 x V3 Connexion

1 x V5 Familitchi

1 x Chibi (Mini) tama - Uniqlo design

each of them was priced at around 50 pence (that's approx 80 cents in the USA)

I found mine by searching around Google really :huh: I got it for a good price.

Ebay is the best bet. There are occasionally some TamaTalkers on here that sell them as well, in the "Want to Sell" section of tBay. If you get REALLY lucky, you will find them at thrift stores or yard sales.

Yard sales and thrift stores like Goodwill are great places to look. Also friends that have them and don't want them any more.

True, magicboa. When I was in elementary school way back when, I always asked my friends if they had any and they were willing to oblige most of the time.

I got mine from online store...not eBay. I'm not much of an eBay user. :p

I really have no idea...I used Google Shopping, scrolled around some shops (mainly eBay) and found it :p

Thats my method sometimes XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back