The Movie is in America!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AUZ

Reaction score
-_- The tamagotchi movie is in america! there are special pakages with the movie a tamagotchi and three colectable figures! I found this in Colorado in a target! The movie is full English!!!

Is it the first movie or the second movie? I saw a package on eBay, but the disc has characters from the second movie on it.

PS. I can't see for myself, I'm Australian. XD

PPS. I've already got the first movie, on DVD by itself.

PPPS. For those who don't know, the first movie is where Chamametchi is born, the second one is where Mametchi creates HappyHappytchi. :huh:

EDIT: @twin4444: I'd say either in the toys section or the electronic/home entertainment section.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a movie about tamagotchi ?! I didn't even know that. o__e

I want it ;w;

Is it the first movie or the second movie? I saw a package on eBay, but the disc has characters from the second movie on it.PS. I can't see for myself, I'm Australian. XD

PPPS. For those who don't know, the first movie is where Chamametchi is born, the second one is where Mametchi creates HappyHappytchi. :D

EDIT: @twin4444: I'd say either in the toys section or the electronic/home entertainment section.
:eek: ok thanks now i have to beg my mom to go to target!!! :D

-twin4444

i hope it's in my target somewhere. :D

so let me get this straight; it includes 3 little collectibles, the tamagotchi movie itself, and a music star?

and it's found in the electronics/home entertainment section?

Is it the first movie or the second movie? I saw a package on eBay, but the disc has characters from the second movie on it.PS. I can't see for myself, I'm Australian. XD

PPPS. For those who don't know, the first movie is where Chamametchi is born, the second one is where Mametchi creates HappyHappytchi. :D

I'll try and get this soon and post on here if it's the second movie or the first. I really hope it's the first one, because if it isn't then we probably won't get it here :( .

I'm confused too, because didn't Bandai say it was going to be released Spring 2010? I expected to see some commercials or something at least. I'm waiting for a reply from Bandai regarding this. Until then I remain confused :)

For anybody going out to look for the new Music Star with the DVD, once's already appeared on eBay, so they'll be regularly available in due time.
https://cgi.ebay.com/TAMAGOTCHI-Music-Star-...c#ht_612wt_1165

~OM21
I hope so! I went to Walmart and Target a couple nights ago and neither of them had ANY Tamagotchis. It was just released on Dec. 28, so Bandai will probably advertise it soon :ph34r:

Yeah, it's been in the UK since September! ;) But I still haven't bought it yet! I just need to wait a little bit. :(
Really?!? Where is it and how much does it cost? (Though unless I can find someone to palm a music star off nto, I might not get it...D= I have too many tamas)

Tama :( Phantom

I got the bundle today at Target. It costs the price of a regular Tamagotchi, and it's in the section where you normally find Tamagotchis.

Pictures:

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

I'm in California by the way, so it's out in California! :)

I'm not sure if it's the first or second movie though...

EDIT: I just watched the movie, and it is the first movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back