Why do I keep getting boys?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hebb

Reaction score
I started out with a girl and she became a Mimitchi for my 1st gen she married a Dorotchi and had a boy and I have been getting boys since and im on gen 4 with another boy. Is it just a coincidence or is there a trick to getting a girl?

It's completely random if you get a boy or a girl.

I had the same thing happen to me on my V3! I had 4 boys straight! :p

Hope I helped and have a great tamatalking day!!!

Thanks TamaLove!! I was wondering whats going on!! Hopefully this next time I will get a girl. My 4th gen evolved today into the one that has the earring and looks like a rebel Mametchi LOL so hopefully tomorrow or Friday he will get married and HOPEFULLY get a girl. I will keep you posted on how it turns out :p

I went to girl, girl, girl, boy,boy, and girl. I am on a girl right now. I guess it goes randomly? :) I'm still a child/ toddler. Keep reseting. Good luck getting a girl? :)

Actually guys... there's actually a pattern going on here.

In the V3 you get a girl if you accept the mate on the first time. If you don't then the next time the matchmaker brings you a mate and you marry, then you get a boy teletchi. For V4 and 4.5 it's the same. What version are you talkin about anyways?

ITS A GIRL!!

Finally after 4 generations of boys my tamagotchi married a maidtchi this morning and had a baby girl!! Im so glad. I was seriously thinking I was never going to get out of the boy trend. Thanks again for all your help guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back