Phonezoo.com

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchitamagotchi

Reaction score
I dunno. I just tried it, and it turned out to be kind of expensive (and not actually free) because I had to pay for my data charges. I downloaded the Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air theme song as a ringtone, and it ended up costing me as much as if I would have just bought it from AT&T.

So... if I ever get an unlimited data plan for my phone (which I doubt will happen), then I'd probably use it, but right now it's just not worth it when I can record audio on my phone and set that as a ringtone.

It's neat though.

I dunno. I just tried it, and it turned out to be kind of expensive (and not actually free) because I had to pay for my data charges. I downloaded the Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air theme song as a ringtone, and it ended up costing me as much as if I would have just bought it from AT&T.
So... if I ever get an unlimited data plan for my phone (which I doubt will happen), then I'd probably use it, but right now it's just not worth it when I can record audio on my phone and set that as a ringtone.

It's neat though.
Snap it's really not free? Crud. I just started using it. It was fine for my friend and cousin and stuff. Oh well. Not a big deal until my dad gets mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back