Where to buy version 5.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twin4444

Reaction score
I am a new tamagotchi owner and i was wondering where to buy version 5.5 to connect with my new one (it was the last one)!? I also wondered where do u buy cases and coverings for your tamagotchi!? :) :) :)

i don't think they sell the deco kits or the v5.5s anywhere anymore. :)

come to think of it, i never even saw a v5.5 in my local toy stores.

you could always try ebay or amazon, though. :)

I am a new tamagotchi owner and i was wondering where to buy version 5.5 to connect with my new one (it was the last one)!? I also wondered where do u buy cases and coverings for your tamagotchi!? :furawatchi: :huh: :p
First thing first, where do you live? So you can get a closest Tamagotchi near you. ;)

Sorry but music stars are the big hit right now....

I tried locating a V5 or 5.5 but I have had luck. I reccomend a music star since they're the tamagotchi that everyone's talking about now.

I live in TN and i have checked a locate walgreen target but the first one i found a few days ago was at target!! :eek:

I look version 5.5 on amazon (I do not trust ebay) but they were $32.99 so have any other ideas

I look version 5.5 on amazon (I do not trust ebay) but they were $32.99 so have any other ideas
yeah, i wanted one too and i got mad when i saw that, cause amazon used to have them alot cheaper a few months ago, even way after the v6 came out. :(

i tried looking on ebay, but they were pretty much the same price.

so i'm kind of waiting until my luck gets better.

yeah all day today i have been looking for them no luck but i found the tamagotchi moive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back