Tamagotchi-iD Ta Ma To Mo letters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

binary

Reaction score
This is for the Japanese-language model Tamagotchi-iD.

On the Tamagotchi-iD, the Degree of Friendship bar has initially one colored segment. After your Tamagotchi-iD character has become an adult, the bar can be extended by up to four more colored segments. (For a total of five segments.) A colored segment is added for each of the four Japanese letters, Ta, Ma, To, Mo that you earn. You can earn these letters by performing certain actions with your Tamagotchi-iD character. Sometimes there is more than one way to earn a letter.

Once you've collected all four letters, you get the friend stamp for your current character. (Duplicate stamps will not be issued.)

If {all four letters are lit up} and {at least some of the right-most colored segment of the friendship bar is filled in} and {you have at least two friend stamps} then your character can travel to Friends Plaza, and meet other previous friends you've raised.

The actions you have to perform to earn the TaMaToMo letters are different for each Tamagotchi-iD character.

Mametchi

Ta - eat Hamburger Steak (Restaurant) / eat Sushi (Restaurant via connection gift)

Ma - eat MameDaifuku (TamaCafe)

To - wear the Baseball Cap (Accessory Shop) / read the Encyclopedia (TamaDepa)

Mo - keep your character for 72 hours after he becomes an adult

Kuromametchi

Ta - eat Yakisoba (Convenience Store)

Ma - eat Popcorn (TamaCafe)

To - wear Headphones (Accessory Shop) / play with Soccer Ball (connection gift)

Gozarutchi

Ta - eat Norimaki (Convenience Store) / eat Zaru Soba (Restaurant via connection gift)

Ma - eat Osenbei (TamaCafe)

To - play with Shuriken Throwing Star (TamaDepa)

Kuchipatchi

Ta - eat Pizza (Restaurant)

Ma - eat Chocolate Doughnut (TamaDoughnuts) / eat Pancakes (TamaCafe) / eat Mixed Soft icecream cone (TamaCafe via connection gift)

To - wear Chef's Hat (Accessory Shop)

Kikitchi

Ta - eat Unajyu (Restaurant)

Ma - eat Mango Doughnut (TamaDoughnuts) / drink Banana Juice (TamaCafe)

To - play with Remote Control Car (TamaDepa) / wear Cowboy Hat (connection gift)

Lavulitchi

Ta - eat Napolitan (Restaurant) (Napolitan is spaghetti with spicy tomato-sauce vegetables and meat)

Ma - eat Heart Cake (TamaCafe) / eat Heart Churros (TamaDoughnuts via connection gift) / eat Cotton Candy (TamaCafe after password)

To - wear the Heart Sunglasses (Accessory Shop) / play with the Stage & Microphone (TamaDepa after password)

Mo - keep your character for 72 hours after she becomes an adult

Chamametchi

Ta - eat Omurice (Restaurant)

Ma - eat Ichigo Doughnut (TamaDoughnuts) / drink Cream Soda (connection gift)

To - use Picture Book (TamaDepa)

Makiko

Ta - eat French Toast (Restaurant)

Ma - eat Cupcake (TamaCafe)

To - play with Tennis Racket (TamaDepa) / wear Elegant Hat (connection gift)

Memetchi

Ta - eat Chocolate Cornet (Convenience Store)

Ma - eat French Cruller (TamaDoughnuts) / eat Roll Cake (TamaCafe via connection gift)

To - play with Kirakira Stenciling (TamaDepa)

Furawatchi

Ta - eat Sandwich (Convenience Store)

Ma - eat Macaron (TamaCafe) / eat Fruit Parfait (TamaCafe after password)

To - play with Hula Hoop (TamaDepa) / wear Headdress (connection gift)

Uwasatchi

Ta - eat Anpan (Convenience Store) / eat Gyu-udon (Convenience Store after password)

Ma - eat MameDaifuku (TamaCafe) / eat An Doughnut (TamaDoughnuts)

To - wear the Star Antennas (Accessory Shop) / use the Transceiver (connection gift)

FAQ TamaDoughnuts

Q There's only one flavour available, and it's not the one I want. How do I get the other flavours?

A The available flavour is rotated daily. Here's the initial list: An Doughnut, Mango Doughnut, Tama Doughnut, Ichigo Doughnut, Chocolate Doughnut, French Cruller. If the flavour you want is not currently available, keep checking every day. Eventually, it'll be there. If you're unsure what each flavour doughnut looks like, click here to see a topic with the Tamagotchi-iD food and items illustrated with English titles. Here's a way to cheat, and have the available flavour rotate to the next in the list: set the time to 6:59 AM and wait one minute.

FAQ Connection Gift

Q What do you mean by connection gift, and are there passwords for them?

A When two Tamagotchi-iD adult characters connect via IR, one might give a useable gift to the other. So far, we haven't discovered passwords for these items; connecting is the only way to obtain them.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the Tamagotchi-iD only adults can collect the Ta Ma To Mo letters. Teens (or younger) can't.

Not much actually.

After 5 stamps, you'll be able to see a hot-air balloon in the sky, whenever your character is in their yard. Click here to see a photo of it.

After 11 stamps, a banner unfurls from the balloon. Click here to see a photo of it.

i got 1 stamp of tamatomo, how to get more?...tanx
You can earn only one stamp for each generation. To get all 11 stamps, you need to raise all 11 different adult characters (from baby to adult.)

Memetchi

Ta - eat Chocolate Cornet (Convenience Store)

Ma - eat French Cruller (TamaDoughnuts) / eat Roll Cake (TamaCafe via connection gift)

To - play with Kirakira Stenciling (TamaDepa)

I currently have Memetchi and it says to get "To" you have to play with Kirakira Stenciling. I don't get that... is it referring to doing something in the shop in the iD?

I currently have Memetchi and it says to get "To" you have to play with Kirakira Stenciling. I don't get that... is it referring to doing something in the shop in the iD?
"(TamaDepa)" means Memetchi can purchase the Kirakira Stenciling from the shop on the Tamagotchi-iD. To get to TamaDepa, activate the door icon, then select the last entry on the first page. After it's been purchased, it will go into the treasure chest icon. Find it there and have Memetchi play with it to get her "To" letter.

Here's a chart I made showing what each item looks like: https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...temsCatalog.jpg

"(TamaDepa)" means Memetchi can purchase the Kirakira Stenciling from the shop on the Tamagotchi-iD. To get to TamaDepa, activate the door icon, then select the last entry on the first page. After it's been purchased, it will go into the treasure chest icon. Find it there and have Memetchi play with it to get her "To" letter.
Here's a chart I made showing what each item looks like: https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...temsCatalog.jpg
Oh, okay. Thanks so much!

Weird, I did check out that image page yesterday...

If it stays an adult.....then how can you get to another new character? :huh: I confused...

If it stays an adult.....then how can you get to another new character? :huh: I confused...
The same as any other modern Tamagotchi - you introduce it to another adult of the opposite gender, they get married and have kid(s), then they leave their offspring in your care.

hey binary i found a brand new one for lavulitchi use the gotchiman book (it is a cell phone download item) and it gives u to out of tamatomo :) here is where i found the item https://yavaijan.ocnk.net/diary go there and find gotchi man book and save the picture in my picture then put on phone and send to id its awsome and works try it today if u can binary plz put it on your list

Almost every download item gives a Ta Ma To Mo letter to at least one of the characters. Since only those people with certain phones can transfer download items to their Tamagotchi-iD, I've included only built-in items & foods in the list.

what if you cant with your cellphone and you dont have another tamagotchi ID or know somone with one then you pretty much cant do anything?

what if you cant with your cellphone and you dont have another tamagotchi ID or know somone with one then you pretty much cant do anything?
If you don't have a compatible IR device (such as a cell phone) then you can't download new content to the Tamagotchi-iD. However, there are enough built-in foods/items/accessories that you can earn all the Ta Ma To Mo letters for every type of character.

If you don't have a compatible IR device (such as a cell phone) then you can't download new content to the Tamagotchi-iD. However, there are enough built-in foods/items/accessories that you can earn all the Ta Ma To Mo letters for every type of character.
Is there a list telling how? :) and does a blackberry One of the ones have IR :S Im not sure >.<

or does the list up above work for me? but what items shouldnt I use but how do you become friends with tamas

if your not connecting and stuff? Im still kinda confused on how I can earn them without Connecting or cellphone?

Is there a list telling how? ^_^ and does a blackberry One of the ones have IR :S Im not sure >.<or does the list up above work for me? but what items shouldnt I use but how do you become friends with tamas

if your not connecting and stuff? Im still kinda confused on how I can earn them without Connecting or cellphone?
The list in the first post contains information about getting Ta Ma To Mo letters without the use of any downloaded foods or items.

For those items in the list marked as coming from passwords, the passwords are in this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=164611

Items in the list marked as "connection gifts" won't be available if you don't have access to another Tamagotchi-iD that you can connect yours to.

I've not heard of anyone getting a download file to transfer using any Blackberry device. (But that doesn't mean it's not possible.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back