Music Star Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky Liu

Reaction score
Oh all the guides I've read, they've said that the baby keeps half the parent's points after the parent died.

My first generation left, but did not leave any points whatsoever for my 2nd gen. So right now, my poor little Hitodetchi is broke.

Is this normal? If it is, can anyone tell me how I can get some fast points on my V6? Thanks, because once my tamagotchi is a teen/adult, it won't accept the baby's milk/baby food.............So I need the gotchi points to buy food.

Connect with a different tamagotchi and play games... You'll get quite a few points if you win... I usually get 1000gp when I win! ;] There's no other way if you're below an Adult stage. :)

Yup, it's normal. That happens every generation, its annoying. I still don't get the idea of it...and you get points when a mailman comes or the king visits.

the king will give your tama point 2000gp a day so you will get 6000gp by the adult stage. you can use that until it becomes an adult. the choclte bar and beard are only 100gp so you can get those.

When your a teen adult,the baby food/snack fills up only two hearts,but thats only if the bar is empty.Hope this helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back