Fake TamaWatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg they look so cool but fack :(

if bandi mad waches like this we chould hide them from teachers to think it is a wach but a pet tamagotchi though l like the screen alot

[SIZE=7pt]You sure that's fake? It looks cool AND i've seen watches like that made by bandai. I think it's real.[/SIZE]

If you look closely, they're fake. Here are several reasons why it's fake, and if you don't believe me, compare them to real TamaWatchis.

1. Mametchi's ears are really dark blue, not black like the fake.
  2. The shell of the real Mametchi TamaWatchi is blue, not green.
  3. The background which you can see some of, is actually just one colour in the real TamaWatchi, and there is no MamaFlowertchi to be seen on the real one.
  4. If you look at the closeup photos (scroll down), you can see a black knob and an infra-red panel on the watch that the real TamaWatchi doesn't have.
  5. The real Mametchi TamaWatchi strap is blue.
  6. The heads on the real TamaWatchis can't be removed, unless you break them.
  7. The real Kuchipatchi TamaWatchi strap and shell are green, not blue.
  8. The real TamaWatchis are not actual virtual pets, but watches with 4 games on them.
  9. This means that the icons displayed in one of the photos are not included on the real TamaWatchi.
  10. The real TamaWatchis don't have pixels, they just have little pictures that go black when needed.
  11. TamaWatchi tabs aren't made of clear plastic, but of red and white plastic.
  12. TamaWatchis only tell the time, not the date.
  13. The time is displayed at the bottom of the screen, not the top.
I'm sure there are even more, but this should convince you. :( I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just making my point. :D

If you look closely, they're fake. Here are several reasons why it's fake, and if you don't believe me, compare them to real TamaWatchis.
  1. Mametchi's ears are really dark blue, not black like the fake.
  2. The shell of the real Mametchi TamaWatchi is blue, not green.
  3. The background which you can see some of, is actually just one colour in the real TamaWatchi, and there is no MamaFlowertchi to be seen on the real one.
  4. If you look at the closeup photos (scroll down), you can see a black knob and an infra-red panel on the watch that the real TamaWatchi doesn't have.
  5. The real Mametchi TamaWatchi strap is blue.
  6. The heads on the real TamaWatchis can't be removed, unless you break them.
  7. The real Kuchipatchi TamaWatchi strap and shell are green, not blue.
  8. The real TamaWatchis are not actual virtual pets, but watches with 4 games on them.
  9. This means that the icons displayed in one of the photos are not included on the real TamaWatchi.
  10. The real TamaWatchis don't have pixels, they just have little pictures that go black when needed.
  11. TamaWatchi tabs aren't made of clear plastic, but of red and white plastic.
  12. TamaWatchis only tell the time, not the date.
  13. The time is displayed at the bottom of the screen, not the top.
I'm sure there are even more, but this should convince you. ^_^ I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just making my point. :p
Yes, they can be removed actaully.

omg they look so cool but fack :lol: if bandi mad waches like this we chould hide them from teachers to think it is a wach but a pet tamagotchi though l like the screen alot
[SIZE=21pt]FAKE*[/SIZE]

How many times to we have to tell you? Also, you may want to slow down when tying, it eliminates typos like yours that drives users insane!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
this is not a fake i have one they sell them in australia and ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back