Escape the Fate

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My really awesome cousin showed me some of their songs and now I like them... Alot. xD

But, My cousin is the biggest ETF fangirl I've seen so I can't say I am.

And I'm not a obsessive fangirl. I just like their songs!

Has anyone else heard ETF?

what kind of music do they sing? Like, is it screamo?
Um well it's kinda hardcore... there is some screaming, but not a ton. It depends on what song you listen to.

I'm trying to think of some without any screaming... you could try

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png. (I think Something would be your best bet.)
I honestly really like The Guillotine, but they scream in that, so I don't know if you'll care for it much.

You can try the first four I posted, or Reverse This Curse, Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche... Friends And Alibis is really good and you MIGHT like The Flood (like Maria said), but they scream in the third verse of that.

Give them a try, I really like them, but you know, I'm into grindcore and stuff that's heavier than this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Knee Deep. Because it's full screamo. But alot of other people here might not have the same taste as me...

The Flood is in between, so it's pretty good. Same for The Guillotine.

Harder Than You Know is so beautiful.

But seriously, ETF isn't the same without Ronnie. </3

I miss Ronnie a lot... but you know, Craig is doing a lot better than I thought he would. I thought ETF would be completely different with a new lead singer. I mean they're different, but they still have the same sound.

Old Escape the Fate ftw <3

LOVELOVELOVE.

I am obsessed with 'Dying is your latest fashion'

I don't like the vocals on their new stuff.. Ronnie was a better singer than Craig in my opinion, for the band anyways.

I like ETF better with Ronnie. I don't like Craig's singing as much, and I don't really like their new stuff, anyway. xD My favourite song by them is Reverse This Curse, and I also like Cliche.

~Mew

EDIT!: I forgot to mention Cellar Door. I'm in love with that song. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Love them. <3 I enjoy them more with Ronnie though, definitely.

But Craig isn't all bad, though but Ronnie's voice is...more unique.

I'm pretty sure I'm sticking with them for life, regardless if my favourite singer left, besides, all us Ronnie fans have his new band, Falling In Reverse.

Latest posts

Back