Your room.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Cant//Knit.x

Reaction score
I wanna know what all your rooms are like, hahah. :)

Do you share with anyone? If so, who? What colour are the walls, etc..

I now have my own room, as off like May 2009. Its walls are creaaam! My bed's a king-single, cause single's too small for me ._______. My walls are covered with Short Stack posters and articles and such, thirty-eight and counting. I've also got a few photos on my walls from when I was younger and such, and also certificates.

As for things, I have a bed as I mentioned. A desk which is ugly but it'll do. A white cupboard covered in Spongebob and Spiderman stickers. Another smaller cupboard. A spinny chair but the backing has fallen off so it's more like a stool. A heater which stays here even in the summer. And tons of other tiny gadgets and toys and all.

And all that seems to fit in about 3 square metres.

What's your room like?

Are you guys ready for a really detailed explanation?? xD

My room has tan laminate flooring, and blue walls. But quite a lot of the paint by my bed is gone because I like to pick it off because I hate the color blue. I have no door in my room, but I do have those bead strings that make a picture. The picture they make is a tropical beach.

My bed is a tan, wooden bunk bed, the bottom bunk being queen, and the top bunk being twin. It is in the top right corner in my room. The bottom bunk is where I sleep, therefore it's the messiest. The blankets on that bunk include a light blue blanket, a yellow comforter, a tan, brown, and pink striped comforter, a dog blanket, and a fuzzy lime blanket. And yes, in that order. My pillow is my stuffed dog teddy.

The top bunk is pretty much only teddy bears, blankets, and other random stuff thrown up there because there's nowhere else to put them.

In the top left corner, I have a small TV that sits on a little maroon-colored two-drawer desk. I don't use those drawers.

Beside the TV, I have my big 7-drawer, horizontal, maroon-colored desk. On that, is my Radio, my mirror, My earring rack, and some other random things.

In the bottom right corner, is my maroon colored vertical 6-cupboard drawers. On top of that, I have a big dish of webkinz.

On the wall beside that, is my closet filled with my dresses and stuff.

Beside the closet, I have my brown bookshelf.

Then, beside my door, is my bulletin board with all my ribbons and awards.

EDIT: yes, I have my own room.

whoa. That was long.

Last edited by a moderator:
My room is pretty small.

It's painted baby blue. Single beds don't do for me. I toss and turn around a lot and ended up whacking my nose against the desk once. .__. So I got a queenie to myself. The headboard is where I stuff all of my books and other useless junk. It's all dusty in there because I never clean. xD The walls are plainer than a sheet of paper. Mom hates it if I put posters and stuff on it because our house is rented. I put my clothes in the closet. It's super tiny, but I somehow managed to fit in all of them. :) We have laminate flooring. The curtains are hideously white with little blue houses all over. My computer and chair are right beside the bed. That's where I put my COPIC markers and pencils and stuff. We also have a dirty white rug that needs to be washed. The T.V. is crammed in the corner because I don't use it much. The quilt is pukish yellow with flowery patterns all over.

Aaand .. I think that's it. =.=

EDIT; Added more stuff.

I'm getting my room redone for my birthday in March, so it may sound a little kiddish.

My walls are purple, and my floor is tan-colored carpet.. and.. I have 2 windows that look down the street, but I cover those with brown shutters. And I have 2 posters, one is a Happy Feet poster and one is a Twilight poster. My bed is a loft bed, so it's like a bunk bed, but on the top there is a bed, and on the bottom it's a desk. With shelves and stuff. And that's where I keep my computer.

Across from my bed is a bookshelf, with.. books and stuff ;p and then there is a walk-in closet.

edit- && my sheets are dark blue with white plaid..

Not too exciting, but yeah :)

I'll try to make this simple. x3

Room: Large. 2 closets. 2 windows.

Walls: Painted pink. x3

Floor: Green carpet.

Furniture: Full sized bed with four posts on each corner, desk, dresser, glass hutch thing, and another hutch.

Details!

On my dresser I have random little things. To be specific, 2 Darth Vader bobble heads, one Domo action figure thing, an Obi-Wan toy from Burger King, soon to be Yo Gabba Gabba toys xDDD, a couple little random things, and a tiny ADORABLE Kenshin. <333

My bed is always pretty messy. xD It has a pink theme. But the comforter has other colors in it like orange and yellow. It looks like a sunset~

Then I've got a couple chairs in my room. And lottttts of stuff on my desk. xD You don't even want to know. OHYEAH. And the backboard of my desk is a corkboard. So I've got lots of Professor Layton pictures on there. Hahahaha~

I'll take a good picture sometime. x3

You know, I've been wanting to do a "room meme" for DeviantArt for forever now... if I ever get that up, I'll link it here, because it'll give you guys a really good idea of what my room is like. xD

My carpet is pinkkkk. And my walls are periwinkle. :D

My bed is a single (though I want to move the queenie into my room reallyyyy bad, and I might), a canopy bed with the canopy taken off, so it's just four tall posts.

The wood in my room is all light brown oak or whatever.

The curtains / bed sheets are quilts of pink and periwinkle and pale blue and lime green and flowers and stuff (is hard to describe).

Uh.... my electric guitar / amps are set up in one corner. :D

And my acoustic is usually just laying on the floor right when you walk it. xD

My uke sits comfortably on my desk, which gets pretty messy and cluttered.

My closet doors are white, and I have posters: Justin Bieber poster, two New Moon posters, Days Difference poster SIGNED by all the members, All Time Low Poster, poster w/ guitar chords... and other posters I can't think of?

I'll take pictures sometime :)

My walls are black and I have lots of fans so I don't get hot. I have a king sized bed and a desk for sketching and school work(I'm home schooled.) and one of my walls is a big window and a deck outside my room." I have a tv and a wii and PS3 and a PS2.

My room has wood floors and wood walls, I have two windows.

When you walk in, there is a closet to your right, and a dresser to your left.

Besides the closet is a table, that my laptop is usually on, besides that is my TV.

In the far right corner is my bed.

My room is boring.

Ahhh, my room. Smaller than small. White walls. Tan carpet. ;D

Edward poster over the twin sized bed, comforters are purple & pink with a sequin butterfly design.

3 dressers. One white, one black, one cream. White dresser has stereo and CDs on top. Black has nail polish and mirror above it. Cream has tons of random knick-knacks all over it.

Closet door has a whole bunch of stuff taped to it.

Weirdo looking lamp on the table next to the bed. Lots of stuffed animals.

Yeahhh.

Purple grey carpet, like the rest of the house.

Tan walls. I want to paint my room some bright colour. I have lots of things blue taked to my wall.

My room is insanely messy.

My room:

*Grey-pink carpet

*Blue wallpaper which most is ripped off because my room's supposed to be getting painted (in 2007) but we never got around to it

*Red bunk bed

*Homework desk with lots of junk on top and a stool

*Wooden chest of drawers

*White closet

*A huge mess under my bottom bunk (also known as the "vast unknown")

*White door

*Mess inside closet*

I am a very messy person xD

I have to share a room with my brother. 15 year old girl in the same room as an 11 year old boy. Annoying :)

There are a few posters on the walls, my half with cricket, twilight and whatever things I find, and my brothers side with lego posters.

On a regular day there's about a tonne of lego on the floor. We have a tv and PS2 for two weeks, then it goes back into my other brothers's room for another two weeks, and so on. We have a desk, but thats covered in lego and books so no point using it.

All in all, it's a pigstye.

My walls are kind of beige (Is that spelled right?)

My carpet is the regular green.

My bed has some purple, beige, blue etc.

My room is not very big.

I also have a not very big tv that is carried on the wall by this weird thing somehow.. :p

My closet is small, and I have a small drawer that I put my Twilight stuff on.

I have a Robert Pattinson poster that I just put anywhere : D

I also have an.. LIFE SIZE EDWARD CULLEN STAND UP! : D I luvz him. :3

Not very descriptive.

walls:tan

bed:twin(I toss and turn)

Black blankets

Black and white dresser.

sharing room with my (1 year neice she sleeps in a bed)

Posters and drawing all over room...

messy floor coverd with clothes..

Game cases on ledge of window..

Okay, so it's decently big. It's at the back of the top floor, so just above my parents' bedroom. xD

As soon as you enter, the walk in closet is across, and then kind of next to it is my desk. It's dark red, and peanut shaped. xD It has a bamboo plant on it, as well as stationary and etc.

And like, above it is a "corkboard". It's not technically a cork board, but it's four 1 x 1 ' sheets of cork. And there's like this pink thing which you can stick stuff in. Then behind is a biiiig window, overlooking our pool.

And then my twin bed & two bedside tables, and laptop and phone and iPod and etc.

My sheets are either white or the same dark red as my tabel. Oh. I have two touch lamps on each bedside table, but one of them is screwy.

Across from my bed are 3 bookshelves. And like the tall Billy ones from Ikea. And in there I have books, college information from college night, stuffed animals, a small mirros, CDs, paint, baskets, old cans of Coke, and bowls. Ahaha. It's messy.

And on one side is my mannequin, with two necklaces, two scarves, and a cardigan on it. And on the other side is my mirror, with a pink boa on top of it. :D

Long explanation. I'll just take pictures in a bit.

Okay then.

My room is kinda big, but filled with furniture xD When you walk in there's a tiny square bit , then the room. To the right is a wardrobe, and my bed. My bed is a bed like Tess', but underneath is just space, no shelves. It's really small but I need a new one because I move about alot in my sleep and I get bruised >_> The walls are cream because we haven't got round to painting, and I have pink carpet (My mum wouldn't let me get a colour apart from pink or lilac ): ) To the right is my drawers with my TV on top. It's a small tv, the usual type for a bedroom. Then there's my bookcase, which only was put in there recently (It's been at my grans for 2 years since we moved out xD) My room is insanely messy. There's a window on the far wall from the door that just has no view interesting enough to put. It has a white translucent curtain that has intricate gold patterns 8D door there's a closet that will spill stuff on you if you open it. And it's kinda big. But everything I own is stacked high in it xD

Well, there you go. I may get pictures for you

EDIT: Oh, I have posters of celebs and animals and a poster I made in year 5 at camp. I have a colourful Ikea rug on my floor as well 8D

My room is a medium size, with bright fire-engine red walls and white carpet. My bedspread is plain black, and my pillows and sheets are white. I have my black floral-detailed bulletin board, and my HUGE black, white, and red David Cook poster. I have a theme as you can see. I will add pictures after- Too much mess right now! xD

My room is the second biggest room in the house, and I share it with my sister, but she doesn't sleep in there anymore, so it's almost like my room, except she comes in all the time, and her stuff is in there.

It has posters everywhere, two shelves, a closet (with only my clothes), and two beds, one is mine, and one is my sister's that I use to put my clothing on when there's no room in my closet.

There's a table with my fish's tank, and my desk beside it with my laptop. That's it.

I have a yellowish, orangish, wall. White carpet floors. My bed is a full bed at the corner of my room. A tall, brown, wood bed post. My bed set is "The Mr.Men show" charries. I have two pillows, they both have Mr.Happy and Miss.Sunshine and the back and front. The blanket has every charrie on it. I have a bulliten board hanging on my wall with a blue border and it is coverd in Twilight merchandise coupons, and my many to-do lists. I have my wall is blank because I think the tape ruins the paint. I do have a Twilight poster on the back of my door. A white bookcase with hearts and teddy bears on it. It's full of my movie collection and books (no duh). I have my closet in the back of my room. It has my clothes (duh), and my continers of stuffed animals. I collect them. I have two boxes of lego in the closet, too. I have my drums, bells, guitar w/ guitar picks, and my bongos in the corner of my closet along with my shoes. I have two windows with brown shades and Then I have my light-bright on one of my two side tables along with my magazines and my other side table has my phone charger, my laptop and it's charger, and my DS charger on it. I also have Jack Skellington, from the "Nightmare befroe Christmas" plushie on my bed and a TY beainie baby Cow, Turkey, and a cat. My t.v is right across from my bed on my dresser.

Wow, alot of typing.

EDIT: Grammar fail X__X, I have my own room, & My dvd player and my casset is on top of my TV with my green glass piggy bank.

EDIT 2: I have a coca-cola poster in the corner of my room, too.

People should share pics. :lol:

I like seeing what people's rooms look like. I'll share pics later.

But my rooms too small for me. I have alot of friends and they always get packed in there. I need a big room :ph34r:

I'm getting a twin bed though so my room will have alot more room for people and stuff. I can't really explain how my room looks. You'd have to see it.

One thing I can explain is the blanket and towel I have covering my window. To make my room darker when I watch movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back