Are you excited for school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beaglesparklles

Reaction score
No seriously I wanna know!! school starts for me TOmarrow!!! and f school starts for you tomarrow and your not excited how are you gonna celebrate your last day????

Im gonna celebrate it with more- COMPUTER TIME!!!-VIDEO GAMES!!! XD!!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. my school starts tomorrow, too, and the only thing that makes me excited about that is that i FINALLY get to see one of my best friends!

then again, i'm not sure if she's even back from her vacation yet, so i'm not too sure.

and as for celebrating, i think i'm going to kick back and relax rather than starting on a project that's due tomorrow, lol. no chance of getting it done now. :)

I am not excited and school starts tommorow so I'm celebrating it for being lazy.

I think I'm going to sit back play my tama and computer.

And then... Eat some Cake! :)

For me, school starts in about a month.

Wow, I'll be in grade 11. Still can't get my head around that xD

I've always been dreading school.

My school starts next Wednesday (though we'll probably be off because of the weather).

So I've got a one word answer to your question: No.

I started school back in September. I'm guessing you all are talking about the Australian school year, am I right?

Nonetheless, I like school. I look forward to it each day. ;D

School starts in February for us. The 3rd I think? I'll be Year 10. I am excited because:

*From 8:50am to 3:15pm five days a week, I get time away from my sister.

*I'll get time for hanging out with friends (mainly my bestie Kaycee)

*I love school because I'm good at it.

Although I hope I don't have the same Social Studies teacher as last year. He was boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back