iPod Nano or iPod touch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ParamoreLayla

Reaction score
So I really want a new iPod. I already have an old shuffle that I despise because I can't get music videos or games.

I already have enough money for a Nano 8gb, but not for a Touch. I want to try and get one during the Stocktake sales but they're so expensive still!

We live in Australia and no-where near an Apple store.

I mainly need it for car trips, 2 hours at the minimal (sp?). I'd mainly need it for games, music videos, movies and music.

By the way: my mum and dad both have the old Nano and so do my 3 friends but they have a new Nano. My cousins both have a Touch.

Oh and if you say an iPhone, I'm not ready for a phone yet and doubt I'll never get interested in them. I hate using the home phone as it is!

IPOD TOUCH!!!!

Best iPod EVER! It's basically just an iPhone without the phone and 3G internet. I LOVE it! Get the iPod Touch. There's no much to do on it.

It's amazing<3

Yeah. I can't afford it but I could always get one for my b'day

I already have a DSi so I can go on TT whenever I want, so I personally think Nano is the best go.

I always get the computer so I could always play Sims or whatever. I never use Youtube.

I'll ask my dad to take me to the Good Guys (where the cheapest iPod Nano is) this Weekend.

[SIZE=7pt]I have a shuffle. It's tiny and simple and I love it.[/SIZE]

I would get the nano if I were you. The entire iPod Touch is touch screen- I know that if that wad my first touch screen item, I wouldn't let it leave my house in fear of damaging it.

It all depends on your responsibility. I'd just hold off on the touch for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get an iPod touch.

The apps are just amazing.

And fun.

And it has a bigger screen and stuff.

Plus, it's easier to get to which song you want, because you touch it, and don't use the wheel.

Yeah, I have 2 DS's and they've got marks and that from the stylus, but I'm gonna get a Touch for my birthday or Christmas. I'm getting a Nano tomorrow.

Me gots my Nano todayy.

My dad told JB that the Good Guys had it for $168 and they dropped it, then I got it for $109!

BARGAIN!

If you want games, the Touch, obviously. You can download a multitude of games.

But yeah. A lot of games and apps in the App Syore require a wifi connection of some sort. So yeah. Be aware of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back