Snow!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giraffagotchi

Reaction score
Hi guys,

We in the UK have loads of snow at the moment, don't know about anywhere else though. We went back to school yesterday but we are off today because of the snow and it doesn't look like we'll be going in tomorrow either, because as my mum and I walked back from the shops, it really threw it down! Anyway, mum and I made a snow cat last year. Also, this year, my dad was sorting the water butts out and left a hose stuck on the grass in our garden, and now there's snow everywhere, it looks like the Loch Ness Monster. One of the bits has disappeared though because of the extra snow.

Just looked out he window, it's really mad! There are just white streaks falling everywhere even faster than before! I need to calm down :D .

So, anybody have any funny stories, or just little tales? Would love to know :D .

Giraffagotchi

Haahaaa the snow <3

Well at the moment, it is amazingly deep.

Me and my uncles made a huge snowman, so big that we need a ladder.

And my cat is scared of the snow, so she was running fast in a big to get out of it, and she fell over. xD

Sounds funny! Well done on the snowman!

We have a cat too, called Smudge (I know, such an imaginative name) and he gets really nervous in the snow. When he was a kitten, we put him in the snow for the first time and he started kicking it around. One winter we had such a lot of snow and he was trying to walk through it. It was just high enough to tickle his tummy fur and he was making little jumps in the air. Very cute.

Giraffagotchi :D

By the way, I like your siggy. I downloaded her second album, Echo, and I can't stop listening to it :D .

[SIZE=7pt]Ha. Ha. Ha.[/SIZE]

I was five and my uncle threw me out in the middle of a blizzard and I was only in a shirt and underwear. :D

I was laughing though, so I didn't care.

Hmhm we got alot aswell in this part of London. At school me and my friends where standing in the middle of the playground and it was basically us vs everyone. People were throwing snowballs from all angles just because we're the "emos" :/ But after school we went to the park and had an epic snowball fight boys vs girls. That was fun x)

I had to go to school on Monday, because it wasn't closed... obviously, and mum told me to be careful and that it was slippy, so I replied with, "Stop worrying, it's not slippy and I'm not going to slip," then about five seconds later I slipped and got covered in snow. x.x

It doesn't snow here. Never have, never will.

Haven't been anywhere near snow either. There's no snow in Queensland.

I got no school today, thats why I'm at home right now.

All the secondary schools were shut. But because my sister goes to Elematry/Primary school, she still had to go to school. I feel sorry for her, actually, believe it or not.

Me and my mum had a huge snowball fight just a minute ago and it was so much fun!

Actually, my Mum found out my school had closed really early in the morning, and decided not to wake me up, because she thought I was tired. Then I woke up, looked at my alarm and "Oh my goodness, its half 7! I'm late!". Luckily though, my mum found me in Panic attack mode and told me everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't snow here. Never have, never will.Haven't been anywhere near snow either. There's no snow in Queensland.
Yeah. Samee. I'm here in the Philippines.

In Canada, nope. None.

One year.. In March sometime.. Uhh, two, three years ago?

It snowed really deep. And my dad got my sledge, and he pulled me up the street, while I sat in it, and the street's like, on a hill, slightly, and everyone was walking on the road, because the cars couldn't get through and it was the weekend anyway so no-one had school or anything.

And we went to the park behind my house, and it's like, there's a ton of hills, not too high, not too low, and they're perfect for sledging. And then we had a snowball fight and we went back, and we told my mum about how awesome it was.

And then I went back outside, and I was trying to make a snowman, but then my brother came out with no t-shirt, just swim shorts, a scarf, gloves, and trainers, and he hit me with snowballs and I couldn't hide because he's way taller than me and it was like, "NOOOO. DDD:"

And then my mum came and screamed at him and told him to put proper clothes on.

And then we made a snowman in the front garden.

:'D

AND THENNN.

December 22nd 2009.

It snowed a little, and I made a snowman, and it was really really small.

And then it snowed more and my snowman was buried.

And then, my mum and I went to find my cat, because she was worried and so was I.

And then we came back, and my mum went into the back garden, and my dog was licking the snow and then she tried making a snowman.. But it was just a big volcano-shaped thing, about three feet high, and my brother ran out and flung me in it. And my dog came to rescue me by taking my glove and burying it in the snow. xP

And my brother has this fake tooth, and it fell out on the snow.

So him and my mum were looking, in WHITE snow, for a WHITE tooth.

.. They didn't find it.. xD

And it was fun.

And this other time, it was Christmas, and I was all, "All I want for Christmas is snow. ;_;" And it SNOWED. 8D

And that was epic because.. Snow on Christmas. Duhyes.

And in February 2009, it snowed and school was open and in my class, there were six people. Me, one other girl, and four boys.

And that was fun, too. Because we watched the same part of the same DVD, in every class. xD

And I love snow. But we hardly ever get it in December. It's usually around Feb/March. D:

School's been shut all week.

It's shut tomorrow aswell. It unfair though, because my birthday's on Sunday, meaning I won't get to see my friends before then. I can't invite them over, because transport's a big problem because of the snow. No buses are running either. The news is quite funny though, they go a bit over board with their fear. xD

Last year, it snowed from November to March.

This year it snowed for like a day =\

Ahh yes. The snow. My mortal enemy.

I wish I lived in some place where it never snowed. That would be amazing.

There's about 6 inches on the ground right now. I fell yet again today. >.<

Some people may find it funny, but if you're the one with the wet butt, it's not that great. xD

Oh yes. Plenty of snow stories.

In sixth grade, my class was able to go out in the snow, and I slipped on a dirty piece of ice, and my butt was muddy and soaked all the way through. xDD

I slipped on the ice, and my dog thought it would be fun to run into my back and make me slide all the way across the patio. NOT fun. xDD

My class had a snowball fight in sixth grade, and my crush hit me in the head with one.

As I say these stories, it's snowing, explaining why I'm at home. It's coming down pretty hard, and my dog just spins in circles and eats it as he goes, so there is always a circle of no snow everytime it snows. xDDD

More later?? xDDD

It may snow tonight. When I wake up tomorow, I hope to see snow. It was snowing today, but it didn't settle, and my school decided to stay open. Lets all hope for snow tonight, UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back