moving

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
Hi, i just found out that a neighbour have moved out of my town, and i did notcie it to late because they were new neighbours in town that had already moved in.

Is there any way how to get my old neighbour move back to town?

I can change the date but i don´t know if that will help.

Pls help me out :(

I'm sorry, but i think this is in the wrong section. this shouldn't be in the 'stuff we play' subforum, but in the (non)tamatalk forum.

I'm sorry, but i think this is in the wrong section.  this shouldn't be in the 'stuff we play' subforum, but in the (non)tamatalk forum.
Actually, it's in the right section, paislypuppy, just wrong topic. Isn't all Animal Crossing questions supposed to go into their main Animal Crossing Topics. right?

Hi, i just found out that a neighbour have moved out of my town, and i did notcie it to late because they were new neighbours in town that had already moved in.Is there any way how to get my old neighbour move back to town?

I can change the date but i don´t know if that will help.

Pls help me out  :huh:  
To answer your question, no you can't make you neighbour come back to your town, unless you hack the game (Not sure if this could work) or if you connected to some one over WiFi/Local and you think/know that they have your neighbour, you can talk to them and attempted to get him/her back. But maybe half the time you will get another neighbour into your town.

If you don't have a hacking device or connected to someone for a long time/never, I don't think that you can do anything to get your neighbour back, and time-traveling will not help either.

Hope this helped you, gigi1. =)

~Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back