every1 was once an annoying guest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzilitchi Star

Reaction score
What was the most annoying this you have ever done an a guest or a sort of new person?

Me:

Back when i didnt have stardom items and all that good stuff...i would go in other peoples rooms which has the trophies, cool wallpaper, etc...when other people came in I would say "Welcome!" and pretend its my room LOL. They would say great room! and I'd say thank you...and the owner of the room would be SO mad at me haha :( ;) :(

I also used to chase people ha

What was the most annoying this you have ever done an a guest or a sort of new person?
Me:

Back when i didnt have stardom items and all that good stuff...i would go in other peoples rooms which has the trophies, cool wallpaper, etc...when other people came in I would say "Welcome!" and pretend its my room LOL. They would say great room! and I'd say thank you...and the owner of the room would be SO mad at me haha :( :p :D

Lol :( I remembered when you were a guest and I was an annoying Onuputchi chasing all the special characters and you were a guest always coming up to me and then I would angry face at you ;)

But now I feel pretty sorry I did that to you :p

LOL

That sounds like a really fun thing to do! :(

When I was a guest, I would constantly check my friends list for people who weren't guests and ask to join their bands. I would often send friend requests to Carnialee (NO0000). Eventually she did accept, but a week later, I checked it again and found that she had remeoved me. :( :(

(I hope I wasn't considered annoying! :D )

I just used to keep outta it all n just sit there like an idiot...but now im all rushing about gotchi records and composing CDs...but i did not like get jealous of rooms and chase guys...

never...

...but i did not like get jealous of rooms and chase guys...never...
just for clarification, i didnt pretend that it was my room bc i was jealous...i just did it to pi** off the person who worked hard for their room :hitodetchi: :kuribotchi:

i was a noob on tamatown but not a guest what i would do is i would give people easter baskets and and unless stuff that are free

I was never a guest or annoying I believe. I was always a one man(woman) show. I never wanted to talk to people and I would just run off lallygagging. But I don't think I was ever annoying to anyone. Maybe not speaking to people was, but that is about it.

One of the most annoying thing I did was - I kept saying "Come Check Out my room" to the people who already did go to my room. And they were like "Great Room" and I kept following them saying "Come Check Out my Room".

I don't do that anymore - like chasing people around, but I still like to say "Come Check Out my room". Not that I am showing off, but I just like it.

Me? an annoying guest? No,NO,no,no when i was guest i was like an angel

:furawatchi: :rolleyes: LOL

I chased everything and everyone and i always talked to UP0987 saying wanna be friends or hi there! like million times but she never answered. tick tock i got tell you something everytime when dazzilitchi star didnt answered i angry faced to her. Sorry :p

And one time i gave someone 10 turkey dinners :lol: :p :lol: haha

Me? an annoying guest? No,NO,no,no when i was guest i was like an angel :furawatchi: :rolleyes: LOL

I chased everything and everyone and i always talked to UP0987 saying wanna be friends or hi there! like million times but she never answered. tick tock i got tell you something everytime when dazzilitchi star didnt answered i angry faced to her. Sorry :p

And one time i gave someone 10 turkey dinners :lol: :p :lol: haha
LOLOLOL!!!! its ok!! i used to annoy TS9520 when i was a guest hahah

and yeah i still give people 10 lame gifts just so I can get rid of them haha :p

I remember when i was a guest there was a guy (i dont remember their account) but their exchange item was destiny star. I offered singer robots which was my "treasure" LOL and surprise they didnt accept it then i always when i logged in i offered them a big pumpkin :furawatchi: :rolleyes: and i did it many times in a day :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Me:

Back when i didnt have stardom items and all that good stuff...i would go in other peoples rooms which has the trophies, cool wallpaper, etc...when other people came in I would say "Welcome!" and pretend its my room LOL. They would say great room! and I'd say thank you...and the owner of the room would be SO mad at me haha :furawatchi: :lol: :rolleyes:

ME TOO!!!

I was a generally terrible good guest in Tamatown, but the one bad thing that I just had to do was send a bajillion of those free month gift things from that dude in the park to random people. I took some sort of evil satisfaction knowing that they'd be delayed by a barrage of useless gifts once they enter into their room. :lol:

Ah, the joys of being a guest. :)

I was a generally terrible good guest in Tamatown, but the one bad thing that I just had to do was send a bajillion of those free month gift things from that dude in the park to random people. I took some sort of evil satisfaction knowing that they'd be delayed by a barrage of useless gifts once they enter into their room. :p
Ah, the joys of being a guest. :)
:lol:

I never was only the guest. I always log in, unless I am on secret mission. :)

Now, some guests really bother me, so if they are really bad to me, I leave them toilet as present in their room. I don't know why!

Latest posts

Back