What happens if you let your tama get old?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi411

Reaction score
I have a v4.5 and she's on generation 9. What would happen if I let her get old and she dies? What do I do and will it start a new generation or does it go back to 1st gen? :nazotchi:

When it dies, you will lose all of your items/points, and you will reset to generation 1.

Maybe, maybe not.

I had a V3 die after many successful generations. I didn't press reset on the back. Instead I pressed the A (left) and C (right) buttons. A new egg appeared. After it hatched, the generation number was the same. The entries in the parents & grandparents list seemed to indicate the new baby was the brother of the one that had died.

Perhaps the V4.5 is the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe, maybe not.
I had a V3 die after many successful generations. I didn't press reset on the back. Instead I pressed the A (left) and C (right) buttons. A new egg appeared. After it hatched, the generation number was the same. The entries in the parents & grandparents list seemed to indicate the new baby was the brother of the one that had died.

Perhaps the V4.5 is the same.
i will go straight back to g1.

i have a v4.5 and i tried that binary, unfortunately i did not work.

i will go straight back to g1.i have a v4.5 and i tried that binary, unfortunately i did not work.
Hmmmm...Just don't do that anymore. Connect with friends or go to the Matchmaker and make sure to keep your generations strong! If all family members die out, that family is lost, just like in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back