Weird Aging Problem and Old tamas are appearing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twin4444

Reaction score
Once my tamgotchi evolved to a toddler the baby appeared on v6 and it will not go away I have tried reseting and everything but nothing works and it will not go a way and not mention my toddler is three years old and will not evolve!!!!!!!!!!! What am I doing wrong!? :) ;) :D

A totler evolves after 24 hours un-paused.

A quick tip. You should contact Bandi about the problem as well as return it to the store if you still have the packageing.

Hope I helped and have a great TamaTalking day!

do not pause it. and take out the battieres and put anthor one wait 3 days then put the batteri in. it should work then if it does not then you have a big prob

ok i will try and now it is four years old and what do you mean do not pause it i mean i have to go to school!!!!!!!

i tried fully reseting it and it took 1 hour and the egg did not hatch

Try this:

1. Reset Tamagotchi.

2. Press "B".

3. Select "Reset" from the menu.

4. Set date, time, and birthday.

~OM21

do not pause it. and take out the battieres and put anthor one wait 3 days then put the batteri in. it should work then if it does not then you have a big prob
oh my gosh thanks tama_boy54 your idea worked and now it is a teen at last!!!

oh and i have tried reseting my tama but the naming screen never came up so i decided to try his idea but thanks for the help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back