What are you a combination of?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ParamoreLayla

Reaction score
I'm quarter Filipino (Asian awesome FTW!), quarter English (like from england), quarter Irish and quarter Spanish.

Ookaayy, part Italian, part English, part Scottish, part Australian, and part Canadian.

=D

Uhmmm. I'mma mutt. xD

German.

French.

Scottish.

Blackfoot Indian. (O: A little bit. From my grandpa)

Mostly Italian. My dad's biological dad was full blooded Italian, I think. But he's gone. Long, sad story...

1/2 Canadian 1/2 Dutch.

edit- Cadutch x33

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly don't know. My dad was adopted. And my mother's mother was adopted, and my mom doesn't know who her real father is.

So... I don't have a clue. Hah.

I'm half Italian and half German. Sounds quite boring compared to all you people.....

Canadian. My Grandpa on my Dad's side had Norwegian in him. And Scottish on my Other Grandpa's side.

Canawegitish. xD

25% Irish

25% Polish

12.5% Dutch

6.25% Native American(I don't look NA at all, I have blond hair and blue eyes. I have tan(ish) skin, but that's from the Dutch side.)

And then there's other things like German, Scottish, etc.

I'm Irpolutch American!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I guess I'm Canadian-ish. Well, I wasnt even born here, but I'm a citizen, so whatever. That makes me Chanadian. My friend's japanese, Chinese and Canadian, so we call her Japachanadian xD

Part Australian, Part English, Part Scottish, Part Dutch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back