Am I too old for these toys?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ParamoreLayla

Reaction score
My Little Pony and Barbie?

i am such a young girl at heart it's so embarrasing!

How old are you?

Barbies scare me. Even the thought of them .____.

But My Little Ponies are so cute! Who wouldn't like them?

I honestly think people are never too old for toys.

Let your inner child run wild. -ohyeahthatrhymes-

Yeah. How old are you?

I also think the same idea, Ksenia.

Go ahead and play with toys anytime you want cause toys are not just invented for kids.

be free be wild! You should see my room! I couldn't care less what my friends think of my room! I'm 13 and me and my mum are always playing little games with my plushies!

I'm 12.

My friend Lily said my room was a little kids' room and I said that I'm probably getting posters up on the walls. She was like "But your room is so little-kiddiesh and your posters are like RRRRRRRR, you get what I mean?"

Like, I seriously don't want posters of what, Barney!

Barney posters? WIN.

Who cares what people think of your room? It's not theirs is it?

Have your room, the way you like it.

You're 12 and you're concerned about being too old? You're still a child. Enjoy your childhood while it lasts.

I'm 20 and my room is still pretty childish. As for people's opinions on your room, if they don't like it, they don't have to go in it.

I agree with Heather completely. Don't try to grow up too fast, cherish the time while you still have it.

I don't see anything wrong with Barbies or My Little Ponies. Heck, I still play with the little toys you get from McDonald's Happy Meals. c:

Thanks guys.

My friend makes my life a complete misery and shes 10 years old and doesn't even play with me at lunch/recess. All she wants to do is talk.

A few years ago, we used to play 'The Sims (basically our version of Mother and Kids and based on the awesome computer game)' but I guess she outgrew that.

My other best friend who is also 10 used to play with me but she moved away..

Thanks guys.My friend makes my life a complete misery and shes 10 years old and doesn't even play with me at lunch/recess. All she wants to do is talk.

A few years ago, we used to play 'The Sims (basically our version of Mother and Kids and based on the awesome computer game)' but I guess she outgrew that.

My other best friend who is also 10 used to play with me but she moved away..
You may want to invest in a new friend(s). If she makes you feel bad and wont even hang out/play with you, she's not a real friend. Not a good one at least.

All I can really say is don't try to grow up to fast. I did, and I'd give anything to be a kid again.

Make friends and do things that make you happy.

she is not a good friend then. I used to be friend with a ten year old but she was being nasty ( not gonna say that B word) so were not friends. about your friend I'd slap her but that's just me! Try finding people who like the same bands or authors or just interests as you you could be friends in a flash

Well as our school is a very small school, I have no-one else to talk to, or hang out with. It really sucks. I don't really get along with the girls and I sometimes hang around with the boys (I'm lucky to get 'accepted') but they mainly play sports. So, most of the time, I'm sitting under a tree with my writing book or wsatching the cars pass by.

hmm... seems like that is a bit of a problem. I have always been different from everyone else. I never liked the same things as everyone else. When I was in year five I had a similar problem to you but in year six things started to change for me. Wait until you go to secondary school then you can make new friends :D

Pfft, I'm 16 going on 17 and still playing with tamagotchi's.

I even play like house with them.. like barbies.. but more mature. lol

I'm 11 and I still play with barbies. (Somtimes) Live childhood while you can.

One day your going to look back, and your going to think, "I wish I still played with those toys when I was younger."

I WANT BARNEY POSTERS!!!! Yeah, and Im fourteen... seriously.

I have lots of childish toys, Hello Kitty,Hamtaro and an ALF doll. But there is nothing wrong with acting your age. What I mostly hate is when kids act mature because when they're older they won't remember what it's like to be a kid. I know girls that are 10 and 11 and try to act mature, by wearing make-up and pushup bras. Barbies scare me but I like My Little Pony, if someone tells calls you down because of that, who cares what they think? You can play with whatever toys you want, who says only kids are allowed to have them?

^Oh yes. I hate the grade below me, they think they're so mature and they basically fit your description. i don't want them at the high school next year. XP kids try to grow up too fast these days, i think everyone should enjoy childhood for as long as they can. i'm 14 and i still act like a kid a lot. (; you can only be a kid once, you know.

Quote from Fruits Basket that totally sums up this topic: "When you become an adult, you finally understand how adults feel, but what's most important is to never forget what it felt like to be a child."

I'm 12.
My friend Lily said my room was a little kids' room and I said that I'm probably getting posters up on the walls. She was like "But your room is so little-kiddiesh and your posters are like RRRRRRRR, you get what I mean?"

Like, I seriously don't want posters of what, Barney!
You should just be yourself.

You can never be too old for toys.

If you like them, you like them! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back