Keep that New Year's resolution!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.super.m o r m o n

Reaction score
Okay, here are some easy tips to start off...

1. Eat fiber. This helps you eat less. But don't go overboard, that not good for you!

2. Eat a small amout of fruit after every meal. My science teacher told me that the acid from the fruit eats up some of the fat in your stomach. I don't know if this is true or not, but it's worth a try!!

3. Diets Shmiets! They don't work! In the newspaper, it said if you want to lose weight, eat ONLY cottage cheese for an entire week. Cottage cheese has a high amount of sodium, and is a TON of calories! And if you eat one thing for a week, your body will suffer from mal-nutrition. So not healthy, and a terrible way to lose that extra pound or two.

Here's a website that I go to every day. www.mypyramid.gov. Go to the "Menu Planner" It's super easy, and you can plan out your whole days menu.

Loose some fat...

Upper and Lower arms: Use weights or no weights and put your arms to your side. Slowly lift them up, so you look like your flapping your wings.

Abs: Planks! Yay! Go to push up position, except put your elbows on the ground instead of your arms. Stay like this for 30 seconds. Rest for a seconds, then start again and slowly make the time longer and longer.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Hey those are really good tips :rolleyes:

Haha also play Wii heaps, it's fun and super good for you.

Or if you have a dog, walk it everyday for like half an hour :)

That's what I do anyway LOL, it's good for a generally lazy person : D

Wii fit is awesome, all summer i played it pretty much every day. And dance dance revolution, it burns a lot of calories, and it's sooo fun and addicting. :)

What if your resolution isn't to be healthier? I know mine isn't... I'm happy with my eating habits.

No offense or anything, I just think that the title "keep that new year's resolution" is kind of making it seem like everyone's resolution is to be healthier.

Good tips and all, but that's not my resolution.

I love Wii & DDR : D Both epic games lool.

One of my resolutions was defz to be more active haha, but I had others like, go to more concertsssssss and be happier :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back