What do you like better?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

japan4eva

Reaction score
what do you like better? I was going to put real life pets vs tamagotchis, but then again, Tamagotchis are real aren't they? Their part of our lifes! so i put living pets VS tamagotchis. What do you like better?! I like living pets better, but Tamagotchis are a close second! Feel free to post some pictures of your pets and describe them! My pet:

I have a cute black and white cat called Oscar, he is small for his age, but that makes him cute! Before we got this cat I never called an animal cute! I can't get a picture of him up though. He wears a red collar and has a really cute nose! Its half white and half black! He has a white tummy with a black spot in the middle, black legs/arms with white feet/paws. He sleeps with his toung poking out! And he doesn't like fish. I also have 2 guinea pigs, Pop and PJ (Pop Juinor), PJ is about three years old and Pop is, well, we don't know! When we got her she was an adult and six years later she is still living! She might die soon :ichigotchi: :rolleyes: :lol: :) ;) :D :p B) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( My cat is nearly 2 years old. We got my cat cause I was scared of cats (I know, really lame fear) and now I adore them! So what are your pets like and do you like them better than Tamagotchis?!

japan4eva, your cat sounds very cute. :)

I like real pets more too, ofcourse. :D I have 3 cats. Tsuki is 3 years old little girl, very small too. She's brown/grey striped. She likes her own peace and seems always mad, even though she isn't. xD Aslak is same age as Tsuki and he's white with long hair. He's very big and lazy haha. Tora is 1,5 years old and same color as Tsuki (he is her little brother) exept that he has white paws. He is very active and is always doing some mischief.

I could go on and on about my cats, but maybe this is enough. :"D

..real pets takes more advantage..because we can hug them,they can comfort us and most of all they can be our companion...

..tamagotchis are good too..

i love them both

Living pets for sure haha. I'm doing a course in animal care at the moment, I love animals.

I think living pets are the best, I used to have, one green parakeet, one Senegal Parrot, one hedgehog, one lizard, two doves(one of the doves died :mellow: ) We let them go, and I got another parakeet. His name is Rice Krispies. My hedgehog was named Herman, the Senegal Parrot was named Fruit Loops(I trained him to be hand-fed) the green parakeet was Applejacks, the lizards' name was Frosted Flakes, and the two doves were named Cocoa Puffs the First, and Cocoa Puffs the Second.

*off topic : advertising - removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Living pets because you can acually hold/touch them and see their real personalitys and acually interact with them\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back